Bad Guy Terrell and Jackie Johnson, tjnjohnson@yahoo.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #21
khoffman
tim johnson or whatever tse selling fake hets your just selling shit animals with a phoney story and phoney references

Old 10-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #22
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoffman View Post
Ok ill chime in on thsi one i was going to buy a yb adult female from them but i just found it kinda fishy i put 100$ down i told em they could keep the moeny as i didnt want to piss with them anymore didnt wanna dela with it. He told me she was a 9 or 10 egg layer and the year before he bred her hatched out one ivory outta 10 eggs and it died i doubt that as youd get at least 2-3 in a clutch that size. its just a coincidence how it died i just severed my ties with them and didnt contact them anymore as i knew they were some type of scum after talking to them and the phoney references they sent me were all yahoo adreeses they didnt have any others and the people who contacted me just sounded very unproffesional business wise. Just figured id chime in and say Id have to agree they are scum now bring on the bullsh*t and talk sh*t about me like i know you will jackie or tim or whoever the hell you are just like your doing to these other people your scum face it your the next top shelf exotics.
All I can say after reading this post is:

Hello kettle, this is pot, you're black.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #23
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoffman View Post
Ok ill chime in on thsi one i was going to buy a yb adult female from them but i just found it kinda fishy i put 100$ down i told em they could keep the moeny as i didnt want to piss with them anymore didnt wanna dela with it. He told me she was a 9 or 10 egg layer and the year before he bred her hatched out one ivory outta 10 eggs and it died i doubt that as youd get at least 2-3 in a clutch that size. its just a coincidence how it died i just severed my ties with them and didnt contact them anymore as i knew they were some type of scum after talking to them and the phoney references they sent me were all yahoo adreeses they didnt have any others and the people who contacted me just sounded very unproffesional business wise. Just figured id chime in and say Id have to agree they are scum now bring on the bullsh*t and talk sh*t about me like i know you will jackie or tim or whoever the hell you are just like your doing to these other people your scum face it your the next top shelf exotics.
Sorry, I kind of replay things in my mind and had to come back in from cutting the grass to say this:

Is this where the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" comes from?

Old 10-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #24
maxxx25
it is not

not funny , their is a thing call TRUST. But I guess when you are looking at the Devil in his guy , do you know if it is the Devil! I did do a search, but nothing came up except a scamming couple in Florida with the same name. Look's like this moved to Ohio

Old 10-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #25
capt._howdy
that dragon is no way near looking good her being soo skinny thats horrible i would freak out if any of my bearded dragons was that skinny

Old 10-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #26
tjnjohnson@yahoo.com
Ok enough with the bull shit manixxx25.... now shes got mucous in her mouth? What took you so long to say that, you said everything else that was "wrong" with her.

Thank you to the guy who said she looks fine. As for you "Maxxx25" saying she needs to be force fed maybe you are stressing her out, that's counterproductive! If you claim she looks dehydrated then shouldn't she drink......but remember shes not lol.

As for the guy about the yellowbelly deposit I did everything you asked me to do. Can I help that all four references have yahoo accounts? What should I do tell all of my customers they cant use yahoo? I even told you I had more references that were not yahoo and I also had phone numbers to give you.... as I do recall you even spoke on the phone with one of them? They called me and said you were very rude and weird and asked for personal information on them??? I don't know why you would need info on them when your buying from me. You also said above "the people who contacted me just sounded very unprofessional business wise" I don't think all my customers need to be professionals, you weren't!

After you sent the deposit via paypal (which maxxx2525 says I do not accept!) and after you contact my references I received an email stating "I am not interested in your Yellowbelly your references all have yahoo accounts, guess I'm shit out of luck just keep the deposit."

Not once did you ask for it back or for a credit. Oh yeah forgot to mention if you are so "professional" then why did you send a deposit before you saw the female? Because you are not a serious buyer........

Old 10-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #27
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnjohnson@yahoo.com View Post
Oh yeah forgot to mention if you are so "professional" then why did you send a deposit before you saw the female? Because you are not a serious buyer........
if i my memory serves me right you had pics of the female up in you add, i can be wrong but ehh.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #28
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxx25 View Post
he has not returned my calls and dragon has not eaten mouth full of mucus . I know what a sick dragon looks like . I am a DOCTOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
A doctor of what? I'm sorry but your posting sounds like you are a teenager especially when making posts like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxx25 View Post
You will lie until you die.
And your inability to spell liar correctly makes me wonder who the liar is?

Old 10-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #29
maxxx25
thier are 2 other people that said they had bad blood with you . Don't act stupid like you don't know what you have been doing. If you been breeding and dealing with animal for so long you would have known what you have been selling. Yes mucus when she open her mouth and cough sometime. I waited a week before saying anything to give you a chance to own up you never did and for her to turn around for the better. I don't care about her not being gravid , but she is sick sick sick and her condition shows that you know she was . It is not in my best interest to have problems with you on the board smooth deals work much better. I will take a pic of her mouth it will take a little longer b/c i have to wait till she open's it. Like a said I am a Medical Doctor and I know what a lung infection sounds like.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #30
maxxx25
stupid

I am pissed that is why, and you sound like a clown with your stupid remarks.No one is JOKING but you uneducated fool. Why don't you go cut your grass.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!