Bad Guy Terrell and Jackie Johnson, tjnjohnson@yahoo.com - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #61
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I'd hate to be one of your patients
Dude, let's move on....I know you've had a rough time with the docs lately, but let's try to get this settled. That's what the BOI is for.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #62
maxxx25
sorry they love me

Old 10-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #63
tjnjohnson@yahoo.com
Thanks Clay Davenport I sent my name to him and I guess he will change it for me. He said that is the only way it can be done.

As far as a refund why would ship out a perfectly healthy bearded dragon. Almost two weeks later he says it is sick, and now I am suppose to fix his lack of care? Not to mention I would have to quarantine this animal for at least a few months since I have no idea what it has been exposed to!

In my opinion he got her, was happy with her, she dropped her eggs and that is why she lost weight. Now he wants his money back, so basicly he got free babies that I sold the same quality on here for $100 and up? You must be kidding.

Like I said he should have contacted me from the beginning (the day he got her) not
darn near two weeks later and now he decides to send a pic, think people what makes more since. If you got a bearded in the "horrible" condition he is claiming and you are a doctor, wouldnt you have been upset and contacted the seller immediately, or was he waiting to get her eggs and that was his plan all along! It has been almost two weeks, easily enough time for her to lay as she was pretty plump when I sent her out.

I refuse to be taken advantage of!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #64
MikeCurtin
So, when was the second clutch dropped for you? When was this animal shipped? Are you saying that Manix never tried to call you, and that he is blatantly lying?

Manix, did this animal drop any eggs for you?

Can anyone impartial tell me how long is the normal time elapsed between clutches?

Old 10-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #65
maxxx25
Here goes a post that he said she just dropped after a called him , now he is saying I got egg from her 2 weeks later. Keep track of your stories Name : Jackie

Once again here you go assuming things.... these are my animals not his and I am the one who post, replies and sells the animals. I was unable to talk to you at the time so you spoke to him, whats odd about that?

Yes the ad said graivd as she was at the time the ad was posted. Shortly after posting she dropped clutch #2, then you contacted me and I told you she even dropped and may have a third coming. You said thats fine she is still a good looking bearded. I even updated the ad description so everyone could see that she dropped the second clutch, its no big secret. As far as you copying the title from the email why didnt you copy the text?

You have had the bearded for a little over a week now, all of a sudden shes sick and wont eat which is the complete opposite of when she left here!

I like how you include the title and how shes supposedly sick and everything else but you never responded to why you tried to be slick and have the bearded arrive before you paid..... you were in such a hurry and called several times a day but never called to say she arrived or anything until now you are saying something on the website.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #66
maxxx25
Sorry Quoted from page 1 "Once again here you go assuming things.... these are my animals not his and I am the one who post, replies and sells the animals. I was unable to talk to you at the time so you spoke to him, whats odd about that?

Yes the ad said graivd as she was at the time the ad was posted. Shortly after posting she dropped clutch #2, then you contacted me and I told you she even dropped and may have a third coming. You said thats fine she is still a good looking bearded. I even updated the ad description so everyone could see that she dropped the second clutch, its no big secret. As far as you copying the title from the email why didnt you copy the text?

You have had the bearded for a little over a week now, all of a sudden shes sick and wont eat which is the complete opposite of when she left here!

I like how you include the title and how shes supposedly sick and everything else but you never responded to why you tried to be slick and have the bearded arrive before you paid..... you were in such a hurry and called several times a day but never called to say she arrived or anything until now you are saying something on the website."

Old 10-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #67
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxx25 View Post
Would this have been enough time for this girl to lay an additional clutch as the seller suggests?

Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #68
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Can anyone impartial tell me how long is the normal time elapsed between clutches?
Females may lay clutches as often as 3 weeks apart and can retain sperm for several clutches. I have heard of dragons going as little as 2 weeks, and i've heard of dragons that have stretched it to 4 and a half weeks.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #69
maxxx25
NO I had her for a ONE WEEK and he had my money for a week before that . In one of his post he said she just had a clutch right before I called him and that he updated that on the ad he posted but that is no where to be seen on the ad. If I just received heathy animal, I would have been happy, a clutch that would have been christmas. No i would goes through this and post something negative. NO CLUTCH ,EGGS, or BABIES here

Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #70
maxxx25
Why is it that he is going by his girlfriend name ? very shady Who is ?Terrell Johnson or Lee Or Tim? people with that many names has something to hind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!