Good Guy Constrictors NW - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
Payara
Constrictors NW

After seeing some pics and updates on another site dedicated to carpet pythons, I contacted Ed Lilley sometime in November about his new modular cages. After several emails and phone conversations I decided on getting a 48x30x30 black cage and a background from him. As a college student barely working 15 hrs a week cash is tight, Ed was nice enough to work with me and placed me on a payment schedule to pay for the cage and a background. in the next 6 weeks or so, by the end of December, I finished paying for the cage and Ed told me the cage would be done in approximately 4 weeks. I expected it to be at my house by the beginning of Feb just because of the holidays. First week of Feb I got the background and a week later I got the cage. Both the background and cage went beyond my expectations. Ed was professional and beyond that his cage is AMAZING. After opening everything and laying everything out, it seems very easy to put together. Exactly like the pics I have seen and how he described. It was packed in very well. Ed was very good with emails, I always got a response to my question within 24hrs, most of the time within 10hrs though. It was a pleasure to talk to him through phone, you get a sense of the love he has for the hobby and for the animals he keeps. After I place the cage together, within a few weeks (waiting for some more supplies), I'll post some pics and how long it took me and all that other stuff.

If your considering new cages I'd recommend looking into Ed and his line.
Web: http://www.constrictorsnw.com/
Email: constrictorsnw@yahoo.com

Old 08-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
Llama Herder
I have also recently received my Pro-Line Modular cage from Ed Lilley. This is an incredible product, shipped in the time frame Ed quoted, and was packaged very well. Communication with Ed was great, start to finish.

I plan to acquire a few more of these when I finally talk my wife into getting more snakes.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:58 AM   #3
pythonjim
Yep, Ed and his line of cages are the Bee's knees Ive got several animals dwelling in his pro-lines right now. He'll customize to whatever specs you need and for the price and quality..........they cant be beat.

Jim MacDonald aka pythonjim

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, cage for sale, cages