Good Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
tommyhil4_6
Manny Frade Perfect Predators

My name is Thomas Cobb owner of Boa Addicts out of SLC. I have been acquiring my collection, breeders and keepers for a while now.

I have been aware of Perfect Predators from their many ads on Fauna and facebook. I came to believe they have some of the best stuff in the industry.

I had previously explained to BOI followers that I was working a deal with Manny and I would post the outcome. I decided to start my own satisfaction thread. The scenario is as follows:

Emailed perfect predators inquiring if Manny had a particular boa I was looking for (was not available on the site, but I know many high end breeders have off site stock). I HAD a personal phone call FROM Manny within 2 hours. He stated this number was his personal cell phone and I could contact him for anything.

I had some dilemmas of sort come up which caused me to pull back from some proposed deals for a short period of time. Manny kept contact with me checking to see if I wanted to move forward.

Eventually convinced the Boss (my wife) I needed to move on a couple projects I had planned. She concurred. I re-contacted Manny and asked if he had a particular snake again. He had something as cool OR BETTER. We came to an agreement (which, was completely fair. I had previously seen what he was asking on these snakes and I KNOW he DID NOT nickel and dime me. He gave me an AMAZING deal on both the boas).

Received the 2 snakes today. The larger female was in a snake bag, tied tightly and securely. Male was in a snake bag, inserted into a large deli cup with a cross of tape above to hold him in (first time I've seen this and it's an ingenious way to keep a bigger boa from crushing a smaller boa).

The shipment was packed with the proper heat pack for the temps and the snakes gunned respectively at: Female - 76* and male 74*. Well within the limits.

Manny included some cool PP fair and has become a friend throughout this process. I have asked him questions that pertain nothing to what HIS transaction had to with and he has answered them quickly and exactly what I needed to hear.

I wouldn't hesitate in any sense doing another transaction with him. Any day, every day.... I'd do it again.

This is a long post, but justified. I will also post pictures of the shipment itself, the snakes included to substantiate my satisfaction upon immediate arrival! The 2 are now in Q/T and will remain so for 60 days for inspection, observation and the like. I'll re-post additional info as they progress through the process!

Sinc,

Thomas C.
Boa Addicts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!