GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
Magic
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW

Okay. Christmas is over. Get out of my house now. It was all great that you showed up at my front door for this great big family gathering. Even better that not one of you people helped cook, or brought food/wine, or even picked up after yourselves (you slobs). I'm totally grateful that you've added more stress and headaches to my short Christmas vacation. It will take me at least two full days of nothing but laundry to clean up after you people.

I'm so glad we could host not just you guys, my dear cousins, but also your grown college age children's significant others! It was wonderful for you to call on your way up from Denver! Saying that you'd be "stopping by"! I thought stopping by meant a couple hours? Apparently it means at least a week! And how thoughtful of you guys to say it would just be three people! Because four more added to that three isn't a hardship at all to find/make/conjure out of thin air sleeping arrangements for!

Seriously now. Take yourselves, and your two grown up children (that brought their girlfriends along) and please exit. The six year old can stay and make cookies, as he's the only one that helped with anything this past week. And also because he was the ONLY one of you turds that didn't feed the dog people food. That awful smell? Yeah. Quit feeding the dog prime rib. It upsets his tummy. But I told you guys that like 12 times didn't I?

Anywho. Just get out. Take your presents and. get. out. I'm all done being Martha Stewart, feeling more like the Grinch and Ebenezer Scrooge right now. I want peace and quiet and it's time for extended family to go back to that extension from whence they came.

See you at your house next year. And remember! What goes around comes around! (And I'm pretty sure I made a list. Merry Christmas!)

Old 12-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
WebSlave
Are you hoping that those leeches read this thread?

Actually it's pretty damned nervy of them to treat your place like a free motel with complimentary maid service and free meals included.

Old 12-28-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
Magic
I keep telling myself that Christmas is only once a year.

And that I don't *entirely* hate them.

But I swear, next year this bed and breakfast is going to be closed for the season!

Old 12-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
WebSlave
Just say NO.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Wraith
Tell them you have a bed bug infestation and they'll stay away.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #6
Helenthereef
Great rant!

Just move half way around the planet - I've found it a very effective family deterrent....

On what may be a more practical note, did you consider trying a "reptile escape"? Enough to make many a relative quit the premises in a hurry.

Old 01-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #7
Magic
A Reptile escape? Helen that sounds like an invite you your house! I'd love a vacation to your place!

I'll just "stop by"!!!

Sadly, I made sure to continue my routines in hopes of creating a hasty exit. And if a geriatric blue tongue's messy eating and loud defecating right in the living room isn't enough to make company go away, I do t know what will.

Old 01-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #8
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
geriatric blue tongue's messy eating and loud defecating right in the living room
Sounds as though he fit right in with the relatives!

(And do "stop by" - any time you are in the area! )

Old 01-14-2014, 09:45 PM   #9
Helenthereef
Maybe you felt a bit like this?
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #10
Magic
Hahaha!

(Although that kinda makes me wanna ear tag my relatives.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!