For Sale Goliath Bird Eater and Salmon pink Bird Eater - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 02-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
edf01
Goliath Bird Eater and Salmon pink Bird Eater

Greetings!

Up for sale are 2 male T's. I have a Goliath Bird Eater, and a Salmon pink Birdeater

Goliath- size is approximately the size of a male's palm. I had him for about a year, he has molted twice in my care. My b/f and I had breeding plans, but have since changed. We feed him dubias, have fed him crickets in the past, and an occasional pink. I can't get a good picture of him- he is shy I guess...lol. He hangs out in his hides a lot which aren't easily removable since we kind of bury him. But I haven't noticed any baldness on his abdomen. I can try to get better picks if he comes out, or upon request. We sexed him as male from his molt.
Price: 75$

Salmon Pink- male, aprox size, will fit in palm of your hand. We had him since very young. He did have an accident and lost a fang, but since then molted, and you can see it coming back- perhaps next molt it will be back, but I am not sure. He is eating just fine tho, dubias as well, used to give him crickets and occasional pinky. He is still a great eater.

Price: 40$

Local pick-up only. I am not certified to ship T's, so I cannot ship. I am willing to meet within reasonable distance or can meet at a future local show such as Hamburg, Reading or Oaks. If you need some dubias for them, I have some for sale as well- inquire about pricing for them.

If you have any questions, contact me by the pm system here or via email at edfstudio@yahoo.com

Thank you very much,
Janet
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!