Info Doc Walker, reptidoc, Dr. Daryl G. Walker = buyer beware - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #211
SDiBiasi
Good Luck Angie, you and your new arrival will be in my thoughts! Please update us

Old 11-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #212
reptilebaby
I will. He'll likely arrive around 2:30 pm. I never get packages before that.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #213
reptilebaby
He just arrived a bit ago and he's settling in at my friend's.

He looks amazing. Nice and heavy feeling for his size, looks well hydrated AND well fed, and VERY active. He tried to jump out of my hands when I went to put him in his cage.

The only thing I didn't like was that he didn't send him signature required since fed ex tends to just leave packages at the door without knocking

Old 11-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #214
reptilebaby
Now just hoping he stays this nice looking and doesn't go downhill!

Old 11-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #215
SDiBiasi
I am glad you got a healthy baby Angie! In my thoughts your new baby stays healthy

Old 11-24-2011, 04:05 AM   #216
Cat_Eyed_Lady
I am really happy for you Angie I am wondering if Doc has started to take steps to take better care of his animals now?? I hope so. I have to say that I am glad I didnt go straight for the "BAD GUY" thread He isnt bad... atleast I am giving him that doubt... he was just way to far over the limit he could care for and it got badly out of hand. I am still looking for the good of all this.... Doc learned a lesson?? Angie's baby came in at good size and muscle. All point so things going in the right direction! Doc?? If you do see this??? It seems like you may be trying and it is appreciated. Now just continue and you will get back to how you used to be

Congrats Angie!! I hope your able to take pics soon! Who doesnt love pics?? hehe

Old 11-24-2011, 04:52 AM   #217
calvin455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
I am really happy for you Angie I am wondering if Doc has started to take steps to take better care of his animals now?? I hope so. I have to say that I am glad I didnt go straight for the "BAD GUY" thread He isnt bad... atleast I am giving him that doubt... he was just way to far over the limit he could care for and it got badly out of hand. I am still looking for the good of all this.... Doc learned a lesson?? Angie's baby came in at good size and muscle. All point so things going in the right direction! Doc?? If you do see this??? It seems like you may be trying and it is appreciated. Now just continue and you will get back to how you used to be

Congrats Angie!! I hope your able to take pics soon! Who doesnt love pics?? hehe
thanks for your update but need to see on his side, some of my didn't go down hill until second meal.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:08 AM   #218
SDiBiasi
I am not all that convinced that things have changed. Doc has given out good babies during the same time he has passed all the sick ans straving babies! I think more proof is needed to see if things have really changed or not!

My concern is with the way these babies died. Starved to the point of eating away at musle!

Again, I am so happy for your new baby and my fingers are crossed he stays that way!

I don't think this is over by a long shot tho!

Old 11-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #219
reptilebaby
I am desperately hoping he stays healthy as well. I e-mailed Doc and told him I would send the remaining payment, and I'd let him know if he appears to be not doing well. Still haven't gotten an e-mail back. Thought he'd like to know that he made it here all right and active. His name is now Keiko (Blessing) which I will consider it a blessing if he stays healthy!

Old 11-24-2011, 11:54 AM   #220
reptilebaby
I will let you know as I feed him and check on him, and if I can't get over there I'll have my friend feed him for me. We're checking on him more than either of us usually checks on new ones. I told my friend to do feeding for him every 5 days, and if I can't get there on a feeding day to go ahead and do it so he doesn't miss a feeding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!