Good Guy Mt. Folk Reptiles, Bob Brown - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
SDiBiasi
Thumbs up Mt. Folk Reptiles, Bob Brown

Received my package today from Mt. Folk Reptiles in Kentucky. I have to say absolutely stunning animals. They were well packaged and were big healthy reptiles. I was given an inventory list for each animal and Bob even called to check on the snakes. He is so awesome to do business with. I would highly recommend him. He has amazing animals that are big and healthy. This is the 2nd time I bought snakes from him. Awesome guy. Friendly and with great customer service.

Thank you so much again Bob! I already have fallen in love with them.

Old 06-23-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
chris1968
have some of Bobs stuff too, a red factor amel and a strawberry (corn snakes) He has real nice stock and is a great guy to deal with.

Old 06-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
crotalis40741
Thank you all. I really appreciate it. Keep me posted on the babies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!