For Sale more cuties :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
livylive95
more cuties :)

All babies come with a birth certificate and a 30 day health gaurantee

i recently went on a vacation for a week and the person babysitting the dragons did a poor job and i came home to all the dragons beeign nipped!

but i am taking any negotiations trades etc for them i have more on my face book feel free to add me and check it out thanks ..... http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...8614459&type=1

contact me at 239-839-2999 or aliviaw95@gmail.com

picture one = very deep red orange (Italian leather sibling) 50% het hypo and trans .. Probable Female… with tail nip. She’s 5.35” if it wasn’t nipped she’d be approximately 6.3” she is 15.5g. From my Dolly Parton X Elvis Presely pairing clutch number 4 with a hatch date of 6/15/12 - 6/19/12.…. ONLY 75$ plus exact shipping through Reptiles Express …(can meet at Daytona or FIRE in the up coming weeks)

picture 2 = will be very pumkiny Italian leather 50% het hypo and trans .. Probable Female… with slight tail nip. She’s 6.7” if it wasn’t nipped she’d be approximately 7” she is 19g. From my Dolly Parton X Elvis Presely pairing clutch number 4 with a hatch date of 6/15/12 - 6/19/12.…. ONLY 80$ plus exact shipping through Reptiles Express …(can meet at Daytona or FIRE in the up coming weeks)

picture 3 = born extremely red out of the egg should be a very very deep red orange adult much like his father (stays dark at this age will start coloring up very soon and will be mind blowing) Italian leather 50% het hypo and trans .. Male… with tiny tail nip. he’s 7” if it wasn’t nipped he’d be approximately 7.25” he is 18g. From my Dolly Parton X Elvis Presely pairing clutch number 4 with a hatch date of 6/15/12 - 6/19/12.…. ONLY 85$ plus exact shipping through Reptiles Express …(can meet at Daytona or FIRE in the up coming weeks

picture 4 are the parents
Attached Images

Contact User Check User