Inquiry John Kennedy aka snowguy81 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Domepiece
John Kennedy aka snowguy81

Anybody know him or ever do business with him before. Was just looking at his classifieds and some things just didnt make sense. In one he has for sale or trade a black pastel mojave cinny, in another is is black pastel mojave, never seen a black pastel mojave cinny but Im assuming it would be an all black snake, and in one ad he has for sale or trade a high white calico but in another it is stated as a high white sugar. There are also no pictures so I asked him to post some with no reply and he just registered last month. I inquired about a mystic male of his and offered a fair trade but I didnt like the counter offer and turned it down. Now a week later he wants to know if I would want to trade some of my adult morph breeder females. I dont know, red flags are just popping up at me. It could be nothing but I just wanted to ask around to be sure. Also he is asking for high end stuff.
Thanks,
Aaron

Old 12-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
Domepiece
Here is a link to his threads.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...s.php?u=117536

Old 12-06-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
snowgyre
I'm going to put this up because I'm almost guilty of it myself.... please note that this thread is NOT an inquiry about me (snowgyre) but about John Kennedy (snowguy81). Our usernames are close enough that I did a double take because I was stupid and didn't read the real name first, lol.

That said, I haven't done business with John Kennedy, so I can't help you there. I do agree, those ads do look sketchy. There's a proven breeder high white male in one ad, and then a proven breeder high white sugar in another? I'm confused too.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
Domepiece

haha, nope definately not inquiring about you Didnt mean to cause any confusion. Yup I agree something seems off, also anybody know what a black pastel mojave cinny looks like or if its been made? It could just be a miscommunication, slip, or just noob mistakes, but Ive read alot of threads and it just doesnt look right. Plus the no pictures thing make me wonder, if I had a pastel potion or a black pastel mojave cinny up for sale you better believe I'd have pictures up as well. Again, thanks for the reply and sorry for the confusion

Old 01-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #5
Mr. D
I am also confused he has a Pastel potion Yb male. Has that even been produced yet, let alone be old enough to breed? He has it listed at $2500 which throws up huge red flags. Seems to have come out of no where and have some high end animals.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #6
Domepiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. D View Post
I am also confused he has a Pastel potion Yb male. Has that even been produced yet, let alone be old enough to breed? He has it listed at $2500 which throws up huge red flags. Seems to have come out of no where and have some high end animals.
My thoughts exactly.

Old 01-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
NIGRO51
Just in case they mysteriously disappear these are all the ads ..

I also informed him ..

Old 01-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #8
Snowguy81
Lmfao any of you want pics ill send them ask randy foster or Joel ward if I'm real!!! Domepice are you still mad I would trade you a mystic male for your garbage snakes get a life!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #9
NIGRO51
That's not a good attitude to have.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #10
Snowguy81
Calico and a sugar are the samething do some research!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!