Inquiry John Kennedy aka snowguy81 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #11
Snowguy81
Jon levy owner of jons jungle who lives here in my county and knows me personally produced the black pastel mojo cinny bci joe is the proud owner of him MSG him he is very happy I'm sorry domepiece that I would trade with you cause I was not interested in you offer and Bci Joe offered a better deal gives you no right to attack me trying to make me look bad for not waning your stuff!!! If anyone wants to see the stuff ill take countless photos and email them even videos!!!!

Old 01-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
TextileHerps
This wasn't a bad guy BOI just someone who wanted some info because they were confused and saw many different terms for apparently the same snakes. There was no one attacking you in any of these posts, they were just confused and trying to figure certain things out. Yet you come forward and attack the OP, that is not the personality that any buyer would like to see from a seller they may want to do business with. It always helps to have photos on your posting ads to prevent things like this from being misunderstood, if you have/had photos I feel they should be posted with the ad rather then making people ask. I understand wholesale lots with no pics but one by one critters being sold pics always help. I also understand being busy and not posting photos but one can always add them later, since there was more then one ad, I feel busy wasn't really a case here.

These are just my 2 cents

Old 01-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #13
Snowguy81
I don't have a comp to post pics that's why I state if you are interested in anything I can email pics anytime!!

Old 01-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #14
Snowguy81
And so many diff types????? calico and sugar are the same not like I was calling it a unicorn snarfblat so new wild morph

Old 01-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #15
Domepiece
LOL, ok my suspicions have been confirmed. I asked you to post pics and you never did or responded so there goes that idea. Still mad? who was ever mad? A little insulted that you thought I would be stupid enough to trade you adult breeding morph females for a hatchling mystic that probably doesnt even exist? Yes. Also, yes calico and sugar are the same/similar mutation, however they are different lines and it isnt acceptable to represent the same snake as both. Do your own research. As far as garbage snakes, I dont have a single garbage snake so dont know where thats comming from. Your very funny, this was just an inquiry, then you jump on attacking and showing a bad attitude. Very typical of a scammer. Thanks for showing us your true colors

Old 01-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #16
Snowguy81
Adult females??? You tried offering me a couple hatchling mojos and I said it was not enough then months later you try saying i have fake snakes and I don't own these snakes well your very wrong and ridiculous

Old 01-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #17
JColt
Any emails or texts to back up either parties story?

Old 01-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #18
Domepiece
WOW, this is getting absurd very quick. I made you an offer (1.1 Lessers 50% pos. het albino) for a hatchling mystic male, you declined, then weeks later you send me a pm asking me what I have and if I had an adult breeder lesser female that I would trade for your mystic male, I declined, you pursued and continued to make additional offers, to which I also declined, then I decided that I should probably add you to my ignore list which I did, and rightly so it now seems Nor have I questioned or made any claims about your snakes. I have all the emails between us. I can post them but first I will have to take you off my ignore list which I'm not sure I really want to do especially with your current attitude. Have a nice day and good luck with your ads. Also, here's a shovel, lets see what you can do with it.

Old 01-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #19
Domepiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Any emails or texts to back up either parties story?
There is no story here, I made him an offer, he declined, then he counter offers a couple weeks later, I decline, he set off my red flag-o-meter, I put him on my ignore list, end of story, no harm no foul. Simple as that.

Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #20
Snowguy81
No story here other than this guy trying to make me look bad cause I didn't want to do a trade with him I don't care I threw my refrances out that I've done transactions with and know me personally feel free to contact them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!