Inquiry John Kennedy aka snowguy81 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #31
airforceea
Here is text from him with pic he sent me top pic if you google or go to desert dweller reptiles it's in the photo gallery on that page I've tried contacting Dwayne from there no response yet I mean he could of bought the snake from there no idea not accusing anyone of anything just having a concern before I send off my snake he seems alright guy sai he'd ship first just wanted some opinions.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  111.6 KB

Old 01-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #32
snowgyre
I took a screenshot of the link mentioned by Jon. The pastel calico photo is indeed from ddreptiles.com, but the website itself appears to be down. I'm not sure who owns ddreptiles.com, but ddreptiles.net is owned by Derek Dunlop of Morristown, TN. It's possible Derek also owns the .com domain?

First photo is the entire screenshot, second photo is just the snake in question zoomed in.
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2013, 04:53 PM   #33
airforceea
He text me saying that the pic was not his just used it as a reference to show a pastel calico which I know what looks like idk no biggy was just asking for some other opinions

Old 01-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #34
Domepiece
If someone says "sorry for the crappy cell pics" doesnt that imply that they took the pics themselves with their phone. Yet the pic is not his. IDK, Wierd.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #35
airforceea
Yea that's what brought me here i don't know. It's fine no harm done. Just be careful

Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #36
Shadera
Based on that alone, I wouldn't do it. Even if he's shipping first. I don't care who the guy knows.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #37
Domepiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Based on that alone, I wouldn't do it. Even if he's shipping first. I don't care who the guy knows.
Bingo. There has to be full disclosure. There is no room for misrepresentation in any form. Whether or not that was the intent I cant speak to but it still stands.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #38
Domepiece
Also, as far as I'm concerned, any animal anyone is selling should be pics of the exact animal being sold taken by yourself unless otherwise stated.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #39
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowguy81 View Post
Jon levy owner of jons jungle who lives here in my county and knows me personally produced the black pastel mojo cinny bci joe is the proud owner of him MSG him he is very happy I'm sorry domepiece that I would trade with you cause I was not interested in you offer and Bci Joe offered a better deal gives you no right to attack me trying to make me look bad for not waning your stuff!!! If anyone wants to see the stuff ill take countless photos and email them even videos!!!!
Not the words of someone who doesn't have the ability to photograph animals they own.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #40
airforceea
Yea I always take several pics of animals I'm selling only way to do business nothing less should be expected

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!