Info Tammy & Kevin-Business and morals? Enough is enough - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #81
SDiBiasi
Quote:
Originally Posted by exar15xe View Post
From the very beginning Tammy had phone conversations with John asking about the animal including about breeding and he never mentioned it bred. But of course we don't have recordings of our conversations. I cant post things about phone conversations because I don't have "proof". And cause I'm the little guy no one is going to believe me.

We should have never trusted people do business the same way we do. Morals and ethics first before dollars. Before any animal leave our possession the potential new owner will now everything about it whether they ask about it or not.
Perhaps, he forgot that she was one that he had bred at the time, especially with that male. It is an honest mistake. He did offer a refund after finding out that he had bred her before and now she wasn't with you. He tried to make it right at that time. But here we are another year pass and now you demand a refund even after knowing she has bred before, produced eggs (which were not viable due to the sire), but had not for you.

A lot of people have stated it over and over. You do not a get a unlimited warranty on snakes, there is no guarantee if the snake will breed for you or not.

Old 08-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #82
laterob
Kevin...look at the number of people who don't see things your way. Based on the information presented, we have all formed opinions. Mine, and apparently others, is that you are in the wrong here.

You are, in the least, a hypocrite for doing EXACTLY what you keep saying you'd never do (be dishonest). I think you are also a drama king and the more people you have come here and start GG threads about you, the worse you look.

This reminds me of the many FB wars that spill onto the BOI. Once people say "I'm taking my ball home", I really wish they would.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #83
JColt
John, Don't sweat it. Tammy & Kevin ruined any (if they had any to begin with) credibility when they made that post.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #84
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
John, Don't sweat it. Tammy & Kevin ruined any (if they had any to begin with) credibility when they made that post.
I agree. Their so called proof against you worked unquestionably in your favor. I am just so sorry you had to deal with the likes of this couple, and for such a long time. At least they are exposed now.

Old 08-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #85
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I agree and would do business with the op with no worries.

I do not know a single person who will guarantee an animal will produce babies. I can't tell you how many times I've had a $800-$1000 animal only produce slugs or one baby. Never once did I think to even complain to the breeder let alone demand a refund. It just doesn't work that way. You can't make an animal do what you want. It's a chance you take with every purchase.

And even if she had fertile eggs that hatched for the op, it doesn't guarantee that she'll do it again. No different than a person like me who had one kid and couldn't have more. Good thing my husband didn't try to return me.

Old 08-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #86
King_of_Colubrids
Unfortunately, the "proof" is kind of what I was expecting.

In my humble opinion, Zorro not only did nothing wrong, he went incredibly far above and beyond in offering the refund after he realized his mistake after the first year.

Any individual that expects an unlimited guarantee that a female animal will produce viable offspring has a very unrealistic view of the breeding hobby. It simply doesn't work that way. You set your goals, you choose your animals, you do your best, and you watch the cookies crumble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But you don't badmouth someone else without a solid reason and good proof...

Old 08-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #87
Mystic Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_of_Colubrids View Post
Unfortunately, the "proof" is kind of what I was expecting.

In my humble opinion, Zorro not only did nothing wrong, he went incredibly far above and beyond in offering the refund after he realized his mistake after the first year.

Any individual that expects an unlimited guarantee that a female animal will produce viable offspring has a very unrealistic view of the breeding hobby. It simply doesn't work that way. You set your goals, you choose your animals, you do your best, and you watch the cookies crumble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But you don't badmouth someone else without a solid reason and good proof...
Yep! The "proof" enforced that John is an outstanding person to work with!

Old 08-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #88
Magic
Kevin & Tammy----

There are 9 pages of garbage in this thread about you! Talk about reputation wrecking. I kinda feel like its karma. After the whisper smear campaign you took upon yourself to try and throw unearned shame on zorro.....now you've been exposed as whiny, never to be trusted, don't sell to or buy from people. Bad publicity you'll never be able to overturn.

What I see as character defining is that Zorro even tried to help you guys out after his guarantee ended. All you've done is cry and whine because the God of genetics and punnet squares hasn't given in to your demands. It MUST be someone else's fault. Couldn't possibly be yours or even just plain nature.

Crawl back into the hole you peeked out from, and get back to that super busy life you say you have.

Zorro- look forward to me purchasing a corn from you next year when I expand that section of mine.

Old 08-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #89
starsevol
The thing is, these characters have totally forgettable nicknames, and I want people to remember. Tammy has been a cs.com member since 2010 and Kevin probably longer but they sure don't stand out.
I have been a member of cs.com since Sept 2005 and I don't remember a single post or anything by either one of them.

I really hope people remember this, and I hope this stunt affects them negitively for many years to come.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #90
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
I have been a member of cs.com since Sept 2005 and I don't remember a single post or anything by either one of them.
Kevin posts a lot. Perhaps you remember his nice pied bloodred clutch? Or his amel Tesseras?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!