For Sale Need to sell mostly females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
deobra2869
Warning! Need to sell mostly females

Hey everyone,
I have not been on here in a while, I have had way too much going on and not enough time. I need to sell most of my snakes due to not having time to keep up with them...... I also need some extra cash to get my phone repaired or replaced anyway I have a few things up.
.2 66% het clowns 150-250g $75 each
.1 100% het clown 400-500g $275
.2 adult female normals 2000-2500g maybe more (one has scars on her back) $175 each

I also have 1.0 proven breeder Mojave I am told he is a gold blush Mojave but I do not have paper work from fgs so I am selling him as regular Mojave. He is a proven breeder and has made gorgeous babies! He is $250

I also have a gorgeous male false water cobra up for grabs he is about 100-200g pick up only $200

I am willing to do package deals and negotiate some prices. Shipping will be $75-$125 depending on what you purchase and where it is traveling.

Any questions or offers please email me at dam.exotics@yahoo.com I will provide pictures upon request.
Thanks guys
Deobra Martin
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!