Any Info. on The Albino SM @ Daytona?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-24-2005, 04:01 AM   #1
gant77
Warning! Any Info. on The Albino SM @ Daytona??

Can anyone tell me anything about that breathtaking monitor? I have to know more

Old 08-24-2005, 10:31 AM   #2
InFocus
Ill tell ya! In a word AWESOME As I was told there are just three in the world hatched out of a clutch of 20 something which meant that there re some possible hets out there. They are all owned by BHB Enterprises, www.bhbrepiles.com These are a few pictures of him. We actually got to hold him Sunday!
Attached Images

Old 08-24-2005, 03:24 PM   #3
gant77
What a fricking sight! I am tearing up! Must own Must own Must own. Thanks for the help!

Old 08-24-2005, 03:30 PM   #4
gant77
BTW Anyone know whay by chance BHB's site is mainly in Latin?? Or am i off? If english changed I slept through it

Old 08-24-2005, 05:32 PM   #5
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by gant77
BTW Anyone know whay by chance BHB's site is mainly in Latin?? Or am i off? If english changed I slept through it
That is just "placeholder" text left there until the "real" text is written.

Old 08-24-2005, 06:39 PM   #6
gant77
Thumbs up Thanks!

I am normally used to typical web-text so that kinda threw me! Makes sense. Well it's a great looking site and I can't wait til its' finished. i signed up for the Newsletter
Now to find out the price on Hets.

Old 08-26-2005, 02:10 AM   #7
wsmitty
Awesome animal. Perhaps this will spark more interest in breeding these guys...........

Wayne

Old 08-28-2005, 02:49 PM   #8
Melle
Amazing!!! Wow that is one awesome animal, I wish I could have been there to see it! Thanks for posting those pics!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!