Male and Female Green iguana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
DVsWs6
Male and Female Green iguana

Both of these iguana's have long stories. The female gracie was a rescue that i got 2.5 years ago. She was found in the middle of a busy road and was skin and bones. I really thought she was going to die and had no chance. Im guessing she is around 6-8 years old. She has had a hard life and deserves a good home. She is a voracious eater and loves her bananas and collard greens. I know she is not the prettiest but shes a great reptile.

The male was a rescue from a local pet shop, he was covered in mites and super skinny. He is about 3 years old now and is showing unreal colors. He is going to be HUGE and going to be orange. He and gracie are cage mates and live together with no problems. I have had him for a little over 2.5 years now. Both iguanas are friendly but can be a little squirmy at times if they do not feel like you are holding them securely. Having 3 full grown iggy's is somewhat difficult and my other male does not appreciate the company, he was here first so he is going to stay. I cant really put a price on these guys, i would like them to stay together so just make an offer.....i am more worried about there well being and want them to have great homes. I am interested in trades for blue tongued skinks thats about it. I have more pictures if you want....email me at dvsws6@gmail.com They are located in chicago IL and i would prefer not to ship.
Both iguanas colors really come out when they are in natural sunlight, on hot days i keep them outside in a xlarge dog cage.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
DVsWs6
This is a picture of the male when i first got him, he is the little green guy. The orange iguana is not for sale.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
BohemianReptilia
I am interested in gracie. What is her adoption fee and are you willing to ship? Is she friendly? About how big is she? Thanks.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
DVsWs6
Honestly i would rather not ship her, she has had a rough life and i wouldnt want to stress her out. She is friendly and will eat anything from my hand. She has no problems being pet or handled. Once in a while she will get squirmy and want to be left alone but for the most part she is friendly. She is about 3.5 feet.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2009, 12:42 AM   #5
BohemianReptilia
Oh alright. I would really love her, but I do understand why you don't want to ship her. Good luck with her. Shes gorgeous.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
bryanjroosa
i would like the male please let me know if u can ship him i will pay for shipping but he woud love to be in sunshine state florida thats where i live i hae so many reptiles all kinds and sizes i would love to take care of him please let me know he will do real good down here ad remmber were thinking about the reptile u can email me at bryanroosa@yahoo.com ok

Old 08-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
dragon keeper
gracie quest

gracie sounds adorable and i'm looking for a female to keep my male company. I'm local, so she won't be shipped and have had iguanas for the past 7 years. My current one, Dragon, is about 6 years old and 4 ft long. Vet says very healthy but a bit over weight. He likes his veggies too. . Gracie would be well taken care of here. Dragon's lair is roughly 4x5x2.5 and would probably have to be rebuilt to accommodate a new roomie.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
DVsWs6
Both iguana's are still available. The male is starting to sexually mature so he is chasing the female all over. Im looking for good and forever homes. The male is going to be stunning! Exact location is Mt. prospect IL. Not really interested in trades at this time, maybe blue tongues or a cuban iggy.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #9
bornasghost
how much for the pair?

i am in the city, and am interested. is a 75 gallon enclosure sufficient for both of them?

Old 01-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #10
DVsWs6
I really dont know what to ask price wise so ill just say $150, i would rather know that they are going to a good home. A 75 gallon is WAY too small for them. They are in a 6ft tall x 4 ft wide x 3ft deep custom enclosure. Each one of these iguanas is around 3 feet in total length. Whoever takes them must have a a good amount of knowledge on iguana's and caring for large reptiles i wont let them go to just anyone.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!