Cobra in India - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
Heykid
Cobra in India

Hi! I know exactly Jack-Squat about venomous snakes! So, I was hoping that maybe one of you might be able to tell me something about the cobra in this picture that my sister just sent me. She and her husband are currently in India and they stopped to see this "Snake Charmer" on the side of the road when they were on their way to Agra. It's not the best picture in the world, the snake is not really the main focus of the photo...but maybe someone out there could tell me a little something about this kind of cobra. Otherwise, just enjoy the pictures...They're kind of cool Thanks!

Liv

Old 10-06-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
Heykid
Haha! I tricked you!! No pictures!! Take that!!

Actually no, I'm just a moron. I'll try again to post them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!