West Virginia Reptile Expo - Morgantown WV - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
DAND
West Virginia Reptile Expo - Morgantown WV

West Virginia Reptile Expo March 21, 2009 9 am - 3 pm West Virginia National Guard Armory1705 Mileground Road Morgantown, WV 26505 Vendors selling live reptiles, cages and supplies, food and much more. Educational programming and activities geared towards families and children! Admission: $5.00 Contact information: coldbloodedent@gmail.com www.myspace.com/morgantownherps

Old 01-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #2
Shadera
Finally, something in WV. I'm definitely going to check this out.

Old 01-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
callak
Talking Woot Woot

About time!!!!

Old 01-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
DAND
Additional dates

West Virginia Reptile Expo - March 21, 2009 - May 23, 2009

Old 01-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
Uroboros
GO MOUNTAINEERS!!

Old 02-26-2009, 08:35 AM   #6
DAND
Website

Web link:

http://www.coldbloodedenterprises.com/Home.htm

Old 02-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #7
Shadera
Yay, the website's finally up! Looking good David. I'm really excited about attending this one and have been busy hanging fliers for you guys.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #8
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Yay, the website's finally up! Looking good David. I'm really excited about attending this one and have been busy hanging fliers for you guys.
Thanks Shadera. While I am not the one who did the website nor am I the promoter of the show I am trying get the word out there too. The more bodies, be it vendors or customers, the better the show will be.

See you in less than a month.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
dragonsr#1
Ok so I was looking at this show thinking that it is a new show and it was not that long that Kelly and I were at the point of starting a new show. As a show promoter Kelly and I fell that all the promoters should be working together to make great shows that do not step on each other and give the reptile loves a lot of really good shows to go to.
First off I have no problem with there date. Sometimes there is just no way around that. We have the same thing with our show and another so in the area. We worked very hard not to pick that date but there was just nothing that we could do about it.
So if I was someone that was starting a show the last thing that I would want anyone to think about me is that I am a thief. Kelly worked very hard to make great rules that would work for the venders and us and she worked hard to make a very user friendly registration form, so to go and steal many of our rules, word for word and to change the vendor registration form so that our name and dates are off of it and your name and dates are on it is just not how things are to be done.
Bottom line: we are straight up front caring people and would have loved to help these people or anyone in any way we can to start a new show. But come on really stealing our stuff and not even asking if you can use it, that is as low as some others we have had dealings with.
Part of me feels good to know that our stuff is good enough for someone to steal but the other part of it really pisses me off that some could be so low to do that.
I do hope that this is a good show and that there will be many years of good shows.

Matthew D. Kordek
Central PA Reptile Expo

Old 03-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
pvrherps
O.k
So I though we took care of this matter the professional way when your wife contacted me personally, and I cant believe that I have to explain myself again...especially to people who proably don't care, but here we go.
As I explained, we had someone draw these documents up for us, where they got the format I still do not know.
I have been in the promotion industry for well over 10 years now, what appears on our forms are pretty standered, it is an overall protection clause for not only the promoters, but vendors, and the venue as well.
The apology I sent your wife stated that we are correcting the situation, we apologize, and were very sorry. As I stated to your wife, I understand and I would also be angry if someone stole what I had worked so hard on without my permission.
Do you honesty think that we would post something that was "stolen",on an internet site that would be visited by people within the same circle that it was "stolen" from.Comon man, I don't know a whole lot about theivery, but it seems to me if we knowingly stole these forms, we would want to hide it from the people it was stolen from !
Anyway, this issue has been addresses twice now, I have to say that I am embaressed that I had to address this in a public forum, I have never delt with a business person that would pull a high school antic like this. I assure everyone that does business with C.B.E. any conflicts will be delt with personally, thats professional.
Anyway, I apologize again to the promoters of the Central PA show, had we known this problemwith the forms exhisted,they would not have been submitted to vendors or made avaliable to the general public. If you would like to discuss this matter further, feel free to contact me personally.
Barry Unger
Cold Blooded Enterprises

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!