SOLD!! Jungle bold stripe tangerine female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 07-25-2020, 07:44 AM   #1
jag83
Jungle bold stripe tangerine female

This awesome female jungle bold stripe tangerine is ready for breeding or for a cool display pet. She is always hungry and eagerly but gently takes mealworms off of tongs anytime! Likes to be held, and has a curious personality. Currently weighing 48grams. Hatched in April of 2019 We purchased her from bold and bright.

$260. Plus shipping or available for local pickup.

Shipping:
Fed-Ex next day only-is $65 through reptiles express. I’ve been shipping reptiles and tarantula’s since 2007. Every order is shipped in a fully Insulated box, depending on the weather they will be packed with a cold pack or heat pack if needed at no extra cost from the buyer/s and packing the animal/s property for their safety. Must be at the address to sign for package for live arrival guarantee or can request for package to be left at closest hub.

If DOA’s, I must be notified within one hour of delivery receipt. I expect multiple hi-res photos adequately displaying the condition within an hour of receipt. I should not have to twist your arm for this (and I may require the corpse/corpses to be sent back to me; you will be compensated for this if it happens). If there is a discrepancy in description, I expect to be made aware of it within the day it is received (in which case, I will issue you a full refund upon safe return of the animal/animals to me).

How to Contact me:
Email me
joegrohal83jag@gmail.com
If you are interested in purchasing. I Check my email first if you want to be first. PMs are just fine but I don’t receive notifications from fauna so Please email. I check my email first am busy always doing something between work and my family
I’m happy to answer any of the questions You may have, just ask.

Thank you for your interest.
Joe
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!