Multi species enclosure? Hermit crabs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 03-01-2018, 11:43 PM   #1
animaliakeeper
Multi species enclosure? Hermit crabs?

I know this is frowned upon, but trust me, I think I have it down for the most part, just need advice, or just a suggestion. I have a 7 foot tall, 5 foot long, and 3 foot wide enclosure filled with LOTS of live plants. I've wanted to get smaller species of fauna that would enjoy this setup. As of now I know I'm adding my green anoles (1 male, 3 females). I'm sure I'll be adding in my American green tree frogs (1 male, 1 female). And I'm wondering whether hermit crabs (yes I'm serious) would do good. There's a water section at the bottom, and if it can work with the hermits, I'll be adding a tunnel on the side that leads to a salt water section for the crabs. As of right now I've been keeping the anoles, frogs, and hermits for a little for than a year now and have kept others of the same species for way longer. I also used to keep green anoles and tree frogs together for 2 years in a 40 gallon with no problems. With the right setup, temperature, and hides, is it possible? I've seen videos of this with success, but I know to never do something just because someone else did it, but it's be pretty cool to have my hermits have a large setup. Thanks if anyone replies!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!