Killing time at home. Found a small project. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2020, 05:20 PM   #1
Randall Turner
Killing time at home. Found a small project.

Since getting out and enjoying life is on hold for most of us currently, I decided to tackle a project I've wanted to do for a while. I carry a 9mm derringer when I get out in the middle of nowhere among other places, but the darn thing is so small in the hand I decided to try and 3D print a larger grip. I'm pretty pleased with the result. I made a test pair to see if it would fit nice and it does, so I printed a solid set which I tapped and now have drying after painting them. Will have to get out and shoot it to see how it feels in use.

The pic is the test pair.
Attached Images