Status check on health of this site. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:13 PM   #91
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
also attacking someone over their religion must not be allowed.
If I chose to be a jedi or some other religion.
Hate crimes are crimes right.
Ummmm, when did Star Wars become a recognized religion?

You wonder why you get picked on. Oh good Lord , why does our hobby attract the _____________ ones?

" add your own description in the blank "

Old 11-03-2007, 06:57 PM   #92
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by llort
However there should be a rule just to keep this site going to not attack a new person on this site for (6)SIX months unless they really do something that DESERVES it
Good point....see you in 6 months

(sorry, but you asked for that one)

Bud,
Your suggestions included enforcing off topic rules...what off topic rules? This has been discussed ad nauseum. Unfortunately, staying strictly on topic is sometimes limiting and counterproductive. That is not to say that there isn't a bunch of crap that gets tossed in, and that does need to be limited when it clearly doesn't have a purpose.
Also
Quote:
some time limit on boi posts so somthing from years in the past can not be used to harm a good standing reputation as has been done.
you ever hear about paying a penalty and doing time only to
years later have to relive it again?
whats the point of being a better person if its never gonna go away.
This doesn't happen in the "real world", why would you expect it to happen here. A person's record follows them, haunts them, in fact, for a long time. Sometimes longer than the crime should demand...but that is part of the price. One can live it down - eventually, and for the most part - but it takes time, and effort.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:06 PM   #93
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Good point....see you in 6 months

(sorry, but you asked for that one)

Bud,
Your suggestions included enforcing off topic rules...what off topic rules? This has been discussed ad nauseum. Unfortunately, staying strictly on topic is sometimes limiting and counterproductive. That is not to say that there isn't a bunch of crap that gets tossed in, and that does need to be limited when it clearly doesn't have a purpose.
Also

This doesn't happen in the "real world", why would you expect it to happen here. A person's record follows them, haunts them, in fact, for a long time. Sometimes longer than the crime should demand...but that is part of the price. One can live it down - eventually, and for the most part - but it takes time, and effort.
Good post, Harald. And thank you for not making any stupid, sappy comment about someone being gay, pinko, or otherwise unfit to post here...

Old 11-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #94
varnyard
Oh Bud, just incase you missed this: Star Wars is an epic space opera franchise and a fictional universe initially developed by George Lucas during the 1970s.

Oh mighty Darth Vader, Awesome Dark Lord of the Sith, please help us with this mierkey pile of wookie dung.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2007, 09:00 PM   #95
varnyard
Oh sorry for the typo: mierkey = mirkey

Old 11-03-2007, 09:02 PM   #96
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
this mierkey pile of wookie dung.
Bobby you are entitled to your feelings, but I know you have it in you to be less antagonistic to Bud; it isn't necessary to call names to get your point across.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:03 AM   #97
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Bobby you are entitled to your feelings, but I know you have it in you to be less antagonistic to Bud; it isn't necessary to call names to get your point across.
An opinion, yes indeed. A statement of fact? Hardly. You should learn the difference and post the appropriate in the proper place.

bud is nothing more than an idiot. He will never change. Calling an idiot an idiot is not name calling.

Now were he to prove me wrong and actually post intelligently, then calling him an idiot would be wrong. In all the years he's been posting here he's never managed to do it. I highly doubt he ever will.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:31 AM   #98
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
An opinion, yes indeed. A statement of fact? Hardly. You should learn the difference and post the appropriate in the proper place.

bud is nothing more than an idiot. He will never change. Calling an idiot an idiot is not name calling.

Now were he to prove me wrong and actually post intelligently, then calling him an idiot would be wrong. In all the years he's been posting here he's never managed to do it. I highly doubt he ever will.
Whatever, Mr. Keyboard commando. In the "Real World", I would sooner have Bud watching my back than some cowardly stiff like you. Find a reason to give me warning points for that, chickencrap.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 AM   #99
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Whatever, Mr. Keyboard commando. In the "Real World", I would sooner have Bud watching my back than some cowardly stiff like you. Find a reason to give me warning points for that, chickencrap.

You like lightsabers where it counts too?

Old 11-04-2007, 01:11 AM   #100
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
You like lightsabers where it counts too?
Alicia, you're in over your head. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!