Wise's rights? - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #201
hhmoore
This thread seems to be taking a direction that is out of the scope of this forum...
THIS thread is here for the purpose of addressing concerns about the chat: why it was allowed, why participation was limited, whether there was any requirement that it be posted, etc - Fauna and policy issues.
It is not here to serve as an alternative to the BOI thread...While I don't mind it absorbing some of the extraneous stuff, discussions of what courses of action to take seem better suited to the BOI thread.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #202
Dawn Zimmerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Correction: That should have read;

If I can't get them one way I will try another and another until I find a way to make sure these two get the punishment that I think they deserve.
Guess they better start prayin' to get arrested, huh, or else The Bulldog of Justice will be headin' their way!

Old 06-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #203
lanceheads
David, Richard or Kevin,
Any new news?

Randal Berry

Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #204
crotalusadamanteus
I just haven't been able to get time off work yet to go there myself, or I would have gladly tried to file for everyone. Phone calls do nothing. I have had no return contact from IC3 or the prosecutors in Genesee County.

I'll let David and Kevin tell their own side.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #205
Southern Wolf
I have talked to a show promoter and he said that he would review my evidence against them and then spread the news about them. He is up there in their area.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!