For Sale Male Gargoyle Ball Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 03:08 AM   #1
scratchypen
Arrow Male Gargoyle Ball Python

THE GARGOYLE HAS BEEN SOLD! THANKYOU STEVE.

2010 Male Gargoyle Ball Python. He was produced by breeding a Grazianni Line Cinnamon Pastel Ball Python X Female Woods Line Het Red Axanthic. Will be available after has shed and eaten a couple of times. I am asking $1400 shipped OBO. Im open to non-lizard partial trades.

Thanks!
Shantel Calveneau
Eugene, Oregon
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Altered
What kinds of partial trades are you looking for?

Old 08-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
scratchypen
I was thinking $700 cash and $700 trade. Im interested in most snakes aside from RTBs. Healthy snakes of course.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #4
scratchypen
BTW~! I can provide references from past animals I have sold. Last year was my first year breeding ball pythons so I dont have many references, but, can provide some and also provide references from fellow snake breeder friends if need be! Just inquire privately. I always forget to post that I can provide that.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
fullrace2
any het red girls?

Old 08-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
scratchypen
Hmm...Let me double check the sexes on the het reds but I think I may have only gotten one female het red in the clutch. I may consider letting her go. I will let you know.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #7
scratchypen
You know you want this beautiful man! The female I may consider letting go for the right price. All of the siblings of these two have shed already so I should have fresh pics of the male tomorrow theoretically.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #8
SnakeDoctor
Scratchypen,
I'm right behind you with the gargoyle projects. These are yet another morph over looked, especially the het Red Ax. gene. I've got a Het Red Pastel from Tom Barnhart paired up with a Cinni Female from Clark Tucker. Also I have a Cinni male (STUD) paired up with a Het Red girl from Tom Barnhart. Congrats on your Gargoyle by the way!

Old 08-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
PumpkinPython
I love him! He is so gorgeous, and I've been wanting to add the Het Red Axanthic gene to my collection for a while. He is bit out of my price range though. Good luck finding a buyer for him and congrats on the awesome clutch.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
scratchypen
He has shed so new pics will be up later today. Remember, I am open to offers. Worst that will happen is I will say no. Thanks for all the compliments, I am pretty proud of him. Cant wait to mix this with the vpi axanthic gene for a more grey snake.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!