Genitics and my Odds Your Odds.. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #21
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I was wondering about the likelihood of being able to differentiate between spider, pin, and spinner pieds.
Im not sure as to what you reffering to but If what I im thinking is correct it would be rather easy I think at least The Spiders pattern goes from the back to the belly As where the Pinstripe goes from head to tail (IN MOST CASES)
Now from what I've seen in the spinners The pattern runs from head to tail with only some portions showing the same for the Spider pattern it still goes from the back to belly but faintly In most of the Better looking Spinners you can see what apears to be simular to a T shape in where the Spider trait markings meet the Pinstripe Trait Marking giving you the Spinner
That Patterning on a Pied with the Coloring of an Albino Behind it

Im sure that made little to no sense to most of you But if it does slightly make sense to you than you should be able to see what Im talking about I dunno I need coffee

Old 09-25-2010, 12:03 AM   #22
Papa Wyrm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
Hey Clarence not trying to bring you down but since the Spider Pied pattern only shows up on the head dont you think the same would happen with what your shooting for? I hope Im wrong because that would be an amazing looking animal. Best of luck with your project.
ya never know, maybe the pin or albino gene combined with the spider is the key to unlocking the pattern with the pied gene...

Old 09-25-2010, 09:52 AM   #23
Cp3_Pythons
Its genetics a process of trial and error If what Im aiming for doesnt plan out Try again maybe with a different gene added to the mix.. Or with one left out... I wont know untill I see the clutch hatch... Now the BEA not BEE but BEA project I have in the works Is probally the has the Longest odds against it... Im unable to speak directly on what it covers ( a few know but are still in the dark on it) I plan on that project lasting about 3-5 years give or take a few. As Im now trying what morphs to put where & with who.
So I can get the offspring I need to farther that project... The BEA trait its self I belive will be the Super Form Or a ressive trait I wont know until I produce one to breed back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!