Wanted Female JCP for breeding loan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
snakelover1995
Female JCP for breeding loan

LOCAL only. I don't want to deal with shipping. My male is a bit on the small side but he is sexually mature, and my vet told me that it's the best way to get him to start eating again. He hasn't been eating all winter and even though it's been warming up, he hasn't been eating. The vet said my best bet is to try and pair him up. The female should be at least 1500 grams, and not too long (don't want her to be 8 feet or anything). I can send you pics of my male if you want. I cannot BUY a female, because my parents said "no more reptiles." However, we could do a breeding loan where you gave her to me or I gave mine to you, and once breeding was over the two snakes would be separated again. I would like a portion of the clutch once hatched, because I would like to learn how to raise hatchlings. We can discuss further details via my email which is flarginblarg@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!