RK reptiles/Rob....Good guy post..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up RK reptiles/Rob....Good guy post.....

Just finished purchasing a Emerald Tree Boa from Rob at RK Reptiles.
Now to most of you this will come as no surprise, the transaction went very smoothly.
Emerald was shipped when promised, excellent packaging and from what I have seen so far, very healthy and just as TAME as advertised.
Wife thinks it looks better than the pictures.
I also appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me over the phone.
Would definitely purchase from again, especially when you find me a male, and another female. LOL

Thanks Rob

Old 04-09-2004, 02:00 PM   #2
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Shawn,

I am glad you and your wife are loving her. She is a gorgeous girl and definitely a wonderful animal. I will definitely let you know when I find you a Male and another female that are tame. Your more than welcome to call or e-mail me anytime with questions or just to chat. Thanks again.

Old 04-09-2004, 05:34 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
Shawn,

Yes, it comes as no surprise. I bought from Rob more than once and hope to do it again in the future. My experience with him has always been a good one.

Regards.

Old 04-09-2004, 06:03 PM   #4
Mustangrde1
What can I say about Rob. let me think. Quality , Honesty, Reliable. Ya that about sums it up. As for his the Emeralds he gets I think he plays love songs to them and they just forget they are suppose to bite. You cant go wrong buying from him.

Old 04-09-2004, 06:07 PM   #5
INSANE CANES
Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangrde1
As for his the Emeralds he gets I think he plays love songs to them and they just forget they are suppose to bite.
LOLOLOL

Old 04-09-2004, 06:21 PM   #6
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Now I don't go as far as playing them music....but I do sweet talk them.

Old 04-09-2004, 06:21 PM   #7
emroul
Yup, from my experiences with him, Rob is one of the good guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!