Exploit Toolkit Website 33 Attack - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #51
Metachrosis
This is indeed getting strange, hang in there Rich

Old 08-24-2013, 12:50 AM   #52
WebSlave
Well, the server guys downgraded PHP to a lower level and I got FaunaAds back. But the profile problem is still here and on CornSnakes, so it's definitely a server related problem.

I think the PayPal IPN problem was fixed somewhere along the line, but not sure if the latest downgrade of PHP killed that again. Haven't looked....

Old 08-24-2013, 01:59 AM   #53
WebSlave
Well, the REPORT POST function for members to report suspicious or inappropriate posts is not working.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #54
brd7666
This reminds me of a similar thread. I have not seen this one yet, but I'm not on the Internet like I use to be.
Here is the other thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=virus

Old 08-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #55
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Negative, my profiles still shows only partially.
My profile is back to normal!!! (Well, as normal as it can be, considering it's mine )
I'm sure the fix involved a lot of arcane computer stuff and a few Excedrin. Well done.

Old 08-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #56
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
My profile is back to normal!!! (Well, as normal as it can be, considering it's mine )
I'm sure the fix involved a lot of arcane computer stuff and a few Excedrin. Well done.
Yeah, especially the Excedrin. Matter of fact, I'm taking one right now...

Old 08-29-2013, 03:27 AM   #57
WingedSweetheart
I know I'm late to discover this thread but I also had this happen. I clicked on my bookmark for fauna and my AVG pops up that it just stopped an attack. The tab I was trying to open fauna in just stopped and didn't load and my Java toolkit addon for Firefox was got automatically disabled. However I just assumed it was a Java problem (it wouldn't be the first time). Firefox even warns that it's known to be vulnerable.

I mainly view this site on my phone. I have never had this happen when viewing on my phone.

So far so good. I only got the warning once though. I still have Java toolkit disabled. Don't know if it's the cause in my case or not though.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:31 AM   #58
WingedSweetheart
Correction! I'm running avast on my laptop. Not AVG! Not my only computer. I get them mixed up sometimes.

Old 10-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #59
Snakepliscan
Well I got a Web Attack: Blackhole Toolkit Website 36 warning from Norton at 1:55 pm today. Also I'm running the latest version of Norton and Firefox.

Old 10-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #60
WingedSweetheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakepliscan View Post
Well I got a Web Attack: Blackhole Toolkit Website 36 warning from Norton at 1:55 pm today. Also I'm running the latest version of Norton and Firefox.
I got the same one on cornsnakes.com. Norton reported it this time being on my desktop. But when I refreshed the page it let me in.

Very strange indeed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
toolkit, website