Two Adult BPs Need a Good Home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 09:56 PM   #1
BluDog
Two Adult BPs Need a Good Home

It's been a long time since I've been here, but I figured this was the best place to put this.

I have two adult Ball Pythons that I need to find a good home for. When I purchased them as babies, I was told their sex was male and female. I have no way of knowing for sure if thats true because I don't know how to probe them. I have another female too, but she's staying here. My problem is that I no longer have time for all 3 of them and I feel they could get better care in someone else's hands.

I am giving them away free. All I ask is that they go together, anyone who is interested must already have snakes and must send pictures of them and their environments to me, and that whomever gets them must pay shipping (probably about $50, maybe less I'm not sure exactly).

They're both in very good health, although the female is small because she only will eat mice (live) and only once every few weeks. The male is a lot less picky, but sometimes he does get choosey about live ones. The female almost always refuses pre-killed. They are also always fed outside their cages. They're both about 2 years old, although I have no idea if they're related or not. They've both been spoiled pets, so I prefer they stay that way.

If anyone is interested in them, please e-mail me at bludog7@earthlink.net and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. I'm going to be extremely picky about where they're going, so it would probably be a good idea to send me as much info about your home and animals as possible. I could probably find some pictures of them around here to scan if anyone would really like to see them, but they're just your average normal Ball Pythons.

Thanks,
Amanda Ruhoff
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-12-2004, 12:40 AM   #2
SmokyMtnReptiles
I would love to have them...please email me sales@mintedcoins.com and I will send you all the information you have requested Thank You...Kevin

Old 12-12-2004, 02:58 AM   #3
balls4all
I would love to offer them a good home. Currently have Ball Pythons, Corns, Kings and Boas, Bearded Dragons. All my reptiles are checked daily and records are kept on feeding temps and shedding.I will send photos if they are still available. Please E mail me.Bassbuster4811@sbcglobal.net Located in northern California.

Old 12-12-2004, 08:41 PM   #4
papajuice
help

hey i was hoping since you have a older ball you could help me figure out whats wrong with mine, maybe you have run into this problem before

Old 12-12-2004, 11:27 PM   #5
Blood Python171
Balls

BluDog, you have a private message.
Matthew (410)444-1750 Gerricea@aol.com

Old 12-13-2004, 11:43 AM   #6
Blood Python171
Balls

Hi Amanda,
My computer is acting up right now and will not let me reply to your message. Could you please e-mail me at Gerricea@aol.com so I could contact you easier. This way I could also send you pics via e-mail.
thanks,
Matt

Old 12-13-2004, 04:14 PM   #7
dmasio
Hey I will give you a call tonight on my way to work thanks for the email it will be around 7 pm eastern time.

Old 12-14-2004, 04:15 AM   #8
Beyond the Web
I am the Program Director for Beyond the Web, a local educational program here in Kern County, CA. We are expanding our program to include snakes of the world, and we'd be more than happy to take your P. regius if they remain available.

program@beyondtheweb.org
(661) 900-2691

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread