March 05 Reptiles Magazine **RAPTOR**s - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2005, 02:25 AM   #51
robin d.
ok groovy,
heres the dealio... it takes allot for kelli to say ass. (ALLOT)and you made me say smartass(which isnt that uncommonj of me, but still).. as i see it you are a down right pain in the royle ass of fauna... you are rude, have an ego the size of new york city and dont know half the **** you are talking about , yet claim to. you have pissed off ALLOT of people. i personally do not have as much patience as most and generally voice my opinions, like i am now. LISTEN up here quit being such a high and mighty know it all and listen to what other have to say.. listen to experienced breeders and keepers because let me tell you i put you in neither one of these catigories... you have ALLOT to learn and need to know when to shut your mouth.. i personally dont mind a casual discussion or even a heated or controversial one but you are plain ol rude and an arrogant prick

i dont know nor care what you do with this info just had to get it off my chest

Old 01-08-2005, 04:15 AM   #52
groovygeckos
10 plus years hunny ! now that

is just way too funny , and so far from the truth ! i do NOT care what you think of me robin you can badmouth me all you want you are sadly mistaken , and just plain sadly jelous of others who can put you in your rightfull place ! .....just like you are now , i speak my mind . i question everything and beleive nothing without proof . you are the "pain" here with all of your negative comments ! you can dish it out , but cant take it yourself .....and im the arrogant and egotistical one ? GROW UP

Old 01-08-2005, 04:22 AM   #53
MattP
Here are the pictures of my Ruby-Eyed Tremper Albino.

Matt

Old 01-08-2005, 04:33 AM   #54
MattP
Here's Another Female,

I have 4 Tremper Albino geckos with Ruby Eyes.
Matt

Old 01-08-2005, 04:35 AM   #55
groovygeckos
not one single comment you made about me

doesnt also stand true for yourself ! maybe you need to think before voicing some of those opinions ......as you will only get responses similar to yours in return .........i have said nothing that isnt true , your posting with such negative and accusing comments , just wears on my "last-nerve " and of course nobody wants to hear that sort of thing , VERY suprised noone else has told you about it , and that you have not learned you may need to just simply keep it to yourself sometimes ! NEGATIVE PLUS NEGATIVE NEVER EQUALS POSITIVE ....... and you seem about as negative as can be ! dont dish out what you cannot take robin simple as that !

Old 01-08-2005, 04:43 AM   #56
groovygeckos
nice pix matt !

all 15 of my albinos (1 rainwater) eyes look like that when they are dialated and looked at on a certain angle ..... but i dont think its the same thing as the ruby-eyed APTOR are those ones eyes always like that ?

Old 01-08-2005, 04:45 AM   #57
MattP
Yes, they are always like that when the pupil is dialated. Just like in Ron's cover pic. I have examined it, and it looks exactly the same.

Matt

Old 01-08-2005, 04:46 AM   #58
MattP
Also, the angle does not matter

Matt

Old 01-08-2005, 04:52 AM   #59
groovygeckos
matt

im saying when i look at mine they do not always have that reddish -pupil ..... it seems to depend on lighting and the angle for my geckos eyes to look like that

Old 01-08-2005, 04:55 AM   #60
MattP
I bet when you look at the Ruby-Eyed gecko in bright light, it doesn't have the Ruby Color..it's more pink..... It really doesn't matter though, I have already emailed Ron about it and I'm awaiting his reply.

Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!