Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 08:14 PM   #81
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Wow, {sarcasm}you guys have great quarantine practices!{/sarcasm}

I was JUST about to get to that.... lol

Old 03-19-2005, 08:24 PM   #82
groovygeckos
dont you have anything better to do ?
FYI Dan says he does his own fecal-exams and has the experience .

i am pretty sure , he would not be introducing an animal of unknown health to any of his collection .

nor would i !

like i said earlier , the Snow male was fine when he arrived here (from fecal smear and float) and even ate very well . and the females have all checked out since .

the vet prescribed Flagyl and Panacur , he is feeling better and we are working on follow-up fecal exams .

Old 03-19-2005, 08:33 PM   #83
Xavier
To whom it may concern

I inquired on this very topic about Dan Poe's snow het albinos which he may have available later this year. I hope this doesn't make anyone think badly about me. I care very much about my repitation here and have done nothing to have any one question me. I mearly saw a project which sounds intresting by no means was a trying to see to be cheap by not buying from a top breeder he happened to be the first I seen speak of snows whcih where het for another morph. I know there is much debate about Dan Poe here but I guess I truely under estimated it. I personnally have nothing against any member on fauna and would like to keep it that way.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:38 PM   #84
Chris@TSE
No worries Xavier, even with the given timeline, the chances that hatching is a mack are slim to none. The time frame barley allows for it, it would frankly be a miracle. A miracle obtained with absolutely no quarantine or attention to the welfare of questionable specimens.

If you want to obtain legitimate specimens there will be plenty available when the time is right, I would HIGHLY suggest using another source, for obvious reasons. There is no use dealing with someone who cannot be honest about a cut and dry situation. There are very few reputable people who would sell to Dan Poe even before this, now not only has that situation worsened, I seriously doubt anyone will buy from him either.

Talk about destroying yourself and your investment Daniel. I certainly hope your mother did not expect to see any return on your guys investment. You're screwed, and its your own fault.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:42 PM   #85
Chris@TSE
i am pretty sure , he would not be introducing an animal of unknown health to any of his collection .

nor would i !

Okay, less than four days in his posession he paired it with the three females he pictured ehre and sent it on its way to you. That my friend is far from a quarantine or safe procedure.

You are now advertising a hatchling produced by your mack. Based on when you recieved it, time alloted for egg production, incubation, ect....

You did not quarantine the animal either.

Please, do not insult our intelligence. Have you forgotten who you are speaking too?

Old 03-19-2005, 08:55 PM   #86
Dan Lubinsky
I breed these animals to see what comes out, nothing more, nothing less. I sell animals to make room for new ones, I give away free animals to my buyers and neighborhood kids. I DO see where you're coming from, I told you I offered to breed some of Dan P.'s animals even before I received it. Dan liked them, I wanted one thing only, to see what would happen breeding it to an albino, nothing will change your minds about this big conspiracy. Please take a step back and look at what you're saying. Did I freak out at the Daytona Expo when Kelli didn't come thru with the "best" Electra sib shed promised in exchange for a redstripe male ? I'm not going to get defensive, take it or leave it.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:01 PM   #87
Gregg M
Wow, this is getting better with every post....LOL..... Am I wrong for enjoying this alittle???? I must agree that keeping the new arival separate from the collection (two collections in this case) should have been priority over being one of the first to make a hypo Mack snow..... That in its self shows alot about a persons prioroties and what they stand for..... It is a shame that a few people looking to get in the breeding buisiness like to shoot themselves in the foot and step on everyone elses toes in the process..... Sometimes the greatest words are the words never spoken......

Old 03-19-2005, 09:04 PM   #88
Gregg M
Dan, I breed for the same reason you do..... I make no profit from what I sell (mostly hots)..... But if I made a verbal agreement with another breeder, I would stick to it..... And from what I have heard, Alex layed out some pretty clear guide lines......

Old 03-19-2005, 09:16 PM   #89
Chris@TSE
Dan, Gregg is right. You were well aware of the situation. You know that Dan P. was denied by Alex. You know he was VERY selective in whom he sold these specimens too. You also know that he would have purchased said animal back at twice its value rather than see you do this........

Your motives are more than obvious. Please, answer the question I asked you previously. Did you or did you not agree to purchase the mack snow for Dan with the intention of pairing them with your albinos and then shipping the animal to him. Answer truthfully, it is the least you can do after destroying these peoples confidence and trust in you.

Old 03-19-2005, 09:21 PM   #90
Crestedleo
I am I missing something here?

I'm NOT trying to be off topic here or take sides(correct me if it sounds like I am) but it seems like there is something here that I am missing...or just not understanding. It sounds to me like Alex got ripped off. If anyone could fill me in better on this or explain it better it would be appriciated, just PM me or email me at triopdude@yahoo.com I would like to know what Dan P. really wanted the Mack for. This is just what I am getting here, and I think I misunderstood or am lost somewhere... sorry to disrupt anyone with this post...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread