KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 01:11 PM   #41
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Rich's ad program is paid daily by what they choose to setup. So when he closed their ad accounts down, no more money would be paid to him.
Not the ones that have paid annually!

Old 06-02-2006, 01:11 PM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I got pulled as a mod but not banned, I mentioned 4 people that are members here that I do not always like, none of them mods just
Quote:
To name a few that I have found over time that, well, you know....

Aprylla
Triple Moon
Critical Bill
Chameleon Company (even though I still consider this one a "friend" I am very unhappy with him and his posts)

I know there are more but Ill have to do a good thinking session lol
Not exactly true.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #43
dragonflyreptiles
Well I didn't know that I was only allowed to be a member of one forum and not be able to participate in threads in other forums regardless of topic matter. I said nothing wrong at all and am being punished anyway.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:16 PM   #44
kmurphy
I am not sure how I feel about banning someone from a site based upon what they said about you on another site. Probably should be added to the TOS.

With that said, what a way to start a new site!!! Blasting the competition so to speak. Talk about being unprofessional. And the site owner participated even. It kind of sets the tone for what you can expect from them.

Kevin

Old 06-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #45
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Pay for advertising space on a bus and then try to run the bus off the road and expect a refund? Again, they should have thought about that before posting as they did. Sabotaging the place in which your advertising dollar is at work sounds like a bad business choice.

I'd bet Rich will refund their money because he is honorable, sopmething they obviously have no clue about.
We agree to disagree Dand.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:20 PM   #46
dragonflyreptiles
ahh forgot she was, sorry about that, doesn't mean I have to like her though.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #47
WebSlave
Quote:
Well I didn't know that I was only allowed to be a member of one forum and not be able to participate in threads in other forums regardless of topic matter. I said nothing wrong at all and am being punished anyway.
You participated willingly and gleefully in a thread obviously attempting to be damaging to this site, myself, and other people on this site while BEING A MODERATOR ON THIS SITE. You see nothing wrong with that, I presume?

Old 06-02-2006, 01:23 PM   #48
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
AGREED! And nowhere did they go against Fauna's TOS. I'd think about the legality of holding on to the monies paid for a service not rendered.
Those people are welcome to sue me for the money owed them. While they are at it, I suggest they review the term "libel"....... One of the people they slammed very harshly is on the verge of becoming an attorney and those words were ALL posted in public with the intent to be damaging.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:23 PM   #49
DAND
Thumbs down Cry us a river.

Quote:

Old 06-02-2006, 01:23 PM   #50
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
ahh forgot she was, sorry about that, doesn't mean I have to like her though.
Nope. You don't have to like me. BUT you should have more respect for myself and others that were being stabbed in the back by the antics on that forum. You would want to be respected in the same way I'm sure. I had absolutely no issues with anyone participating in that thread prior to viewing it, if I had, I would have said something to them privately.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread