For Sale Opuntia-Prickly Pear Cactus Pads - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
Brih099
Opuntia-Prickly Pear Cactus Pads

100% organic prickly pear cactus pads, grown in CA on my property. I feed these to my torts. This is one of the best food item you can feed your torts, there also good for a few variety of herps. The spines wont bother the torts, but I do try my best to take most of them off for easy handling. I cut them fresh, as soon as I get an order in. I have a plethora of pads, so Im able to sell them at your size preference; small, medium, large, or mixed. Let me the size when you contact me to purchase.

Prices are as follows:

1 pounds-$11

2 pounds-$16

3pounds-$20

4 pounds-$24

5 pounds-$27

7 pounds-$29

8 pounds-$31

9 pounds-$33

10 pounds-$35

11 pounds-$37

ALL prices INCLUDE USPS priority shipping!!!

I can sell these in literally any quantity so PM or e-mail me with what you need.

I also have a VERY limited quantity of well established organic plants. I grew these from cuttings, and there between 2-4 years old. I cut off some of the pads so it will all fit in a flat rate box. I keep anywhere from 2-5 pads on each plant, and they are fully rooted. The roots are wrapped for shipping.

Im asking $15 shipped for each established, rooted plant.

I accept paypal or money orders. PM or e-mail me (mrj5633@live.com) for a faster responce.

Thanks,

Brian
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
Brih099
Thumbs up

BUMP! I have plenty left, for more orders! Cut fresh the day there shipped!

Thanks,

Brian
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
Brih099
Need a larger lot? I have TONS of new growth, so I would like to move the extras I have now. All the lots in the post above are sent via USPS; priority. I can send out larger lots but any of these have to be sent UPS ground, shipping is included in the price!

20 pounds-$51 shipped via UPS ground!

30 pounds-$69 shipped via UPS ground!

If you have any additional Q's feel free to e-mail me (mrj5633@live.com), I check my e-mail many times throught the day so I reply very quickly. I accept paypal, credit cards through paypal, and money orders.

I also only have 1 rooted plant left! Its very well established.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
Brih099
BUMP! I have Plenty left!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #5
Brih099
BUMP!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #6
cledray
Are you still selling them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread