Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 105 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #1041
SakaraGT4
Yes, Crystal posted pics of the Bolivian that she wants to keep. NO, it has NOT left my house. I can prove that if necessary.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #1042
sally-dog
WHERE THE HELL IS PHOENIX???? WHERE ARE YOUR SUPPOSED NECROPSY REPORTS????

For the last friggin' time already!!

Old 01-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #1043
amercnwmn
I'm not even going to ASK how on Earth you can prove that snake hasn't left your house.
For all we know ALL your snakes have left your house..lol Or died. There's no way to know, because you lied about so much already.

I find it pathetic you are willing to "prove" that snake is still at your house, but NOT to be willing/able to PROVE you've not lied AGAIN about tests you claimed to have done.

Where are the copies of the IBD tests/path reports you've claimed to have had done on the other snakes?

Old 01-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #1044
amercnwmn
So I'm assuming from David's post this acquisition is recent?

I'm at the point where I feel Ashley is just laughing about all of this.

She thinks it's funny to see us all asking the same questions.
It's just a big joke to her and her buddies about how everyone is "making a big deal out of nothing".
She hasn't taken one thing seriously since this began back in Nov. 09 and she doesn't appear to be now, or she'd be making an effort to come clean and answer questions.

The fact that Crystal would brag about even considering getting a snake from Ashley after all of the parasites, suspected IBD, lies, and shoddy business practices, makes it APPEAR that she condones the sort of "Bad Guy" behavior Ashley has exhibited.

To me it screams neither one of them give a FIG about anything pertaining to the seriousness of this situation.

Why on Earth would Ashley even CONSIDER letting ANY snakes be termed as "picked out" when she ethically shouldn't be selling/giving ANY away for at least another year??

That pretty much confirms her intentions on proceeding with projects DESPITE what her husband has stated about only keeping the animals as pets.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #1045
kaotik94
It almost seems as if Ashley is playing games by popping in to make these posts...log-off....and not answer any of the simple questions that have been asked.

You are popping in the thread when your friends name gets brought up. Well....I don't thinks its to smart for anybody to be playing with your animals until some testing has been done...then go home to their own collection. I don't understand why your friends would jeopardize their own animals.

It's too bad that you didn't go about this situation in a better way. Now for LIFE....you will be negatively remembered in this hobby. In a few years when you want to try and come back...I highly doubt you will be welcomed in open arms. You think it was worth it Ash?

Old 01-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #1046
DavidBeard
In all reality, all her friends are young, dumb herpers. People she can either manipulate into trusting her or people who are too ignorant/inexperienced to know the difference.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #1047
piper92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaotik94 View Post
In a few years when you want to try and come back...
A few years? I bet she shows up at NARBC in Arlington.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #1048
sally-dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper92 View Post
Well she has some brass balls to show up at a convention after all this, and I'm not talking about the possibility of her getting into an altercation, but the shame involved. She has no shame if she wants to show her face to people who know through this thread that they might have been wronged by her if she hadn't been called out.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #1049
LD50_Junkie
I have not been terribly impressed with anything that any of her friends have said so far regarding their knowledge of husbandry or pathology.

As far as I'm concerned, Ashely should not reply to this thread again unless it's to answer the questions regarding path reports and Phoenix. Anything less is an indirect admission of guilt and malice.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #1050
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper92 View Post
There's enough people here to pass the word along if she tried to sell animals there.

People showing up with sickly animals is exactly why I pretty much quit going to shows. Scared to death I'll bring something home one day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd