Albino Boa Stolen! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #31
crotalusadamanteus
I want to apologize to all for not responding sooner. I just needed to go and think for a while, so I jumped on the local bus for the last 4 hours. $5 sure beats $60 for a tank of gas.

As for Aurora, yes, she's been found. Pretty much right where the caller said she was. Sadly though, there are some real pieces of crap in this world, and she was missing a good foot of her head, and had been pulverized with stones.

All I can hope is that her head was gone before the rock throwing began. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to look at by far.

To be honest, I still don't really want to talk about it, but I feel it's appropriate to respond to those who seem to care what I'm going through. It means a lot, and has hit me deep, even if I ain't the best at expressing it. I just want to thank everyone who has helped out, or has offered to help.

Right now, the police say my reward offer is probably going to be the strongest help, because in that particular neighborhood, they are poor people, and would rat out their own family for $500. I just hope it works out, and we find the SOB. The detectives are going to keep the case open, they decided to place value at 7K making it a felony offense, so it stays open longer.

All I can say is that in my current state of mind, if I find them before the police, I'll be on vacation for a while. But that seems like a worthy exchange at the moment.

Anyway, again, I want to thank everyone for their help, and condolences.

Rick

Old 06-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #32
Tim Cole
I noticed on the RTB

Forum that members were also donating towards this reward. Put me down for $100.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #33
Metachrosis
We have an account in the works for any and all donations.
It will be set up as a Paypal Direct Deposit.
Anyone that cares to donate will be directed to the Sticky located at Boaddiction.com

Its the least I could do for ya Brah',Im sure the support will be there !

T/

Old 06-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #34
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Bro' We'll see what the $500 brings before we start upping the ante though.

I really appreciate all the help. I guess one doesn't always realize how many friends they have until something drastic like this happens. It means a lot to me. I'd shed a tear of joy, but I think I ran out already.

I'd sure like to find them and show them what those rocks felt like to Aurora though. I really and truly would.

But, I can't afford to dwell on this. I have to go in a forward motion. I've laid all my cards out there, now I just have to wait and see if it works. Until then, I need to get distracted from this for a while.

Hope you understand.
Rick

Old 06-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #35
The BoidSmith
Speechless...

Old 06-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #36
TheFragginDragon
Words can't describe the pain I feel for you and Aurora Rick, and I'm sure it pales to how you feel. I am so sorry. You need any help at all, you've got it my friend. My deepest apologies.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #37
Miss Tuniwha
omg, I was really hoping that the person who called was full of it. I can't even say anything to this. I am just crying, knowing all of the love that went into her Rick.

I honestly, am sick.. this is so horrible

Old 06-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #38
Metachrosis
Naaah ,aint a gonna werk Brah'
We gonna Rallye up the Troops and see what folks are made of
We get that $500 doubled and we'll have a good run at putting some real-time pressure on those hood-rats and their hommies.

Time to hear from the "FRIENDS" !

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Bro' We'll see what the $500 brings before we start upping the ante though.
Rick

Old 06-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #39
bsharrah
Sorry for your loss Rick. My guess is this was done by juveniles. Based on my experience, I think you will be surprised how fast these guys will turn on each other for $500. These thugs love bragging about stuff like this and it only takes one person to pick up the phone. My only concern at this point is you being victimized a second time around when you find those responsible getting off with just a slap on the wrist. We can only hope they go before the right Judge who is willing to make an example of them.

Bart

Old 06-03-2008, 01:53 AM   #40
Cat_72
Rick....I honestly don't know what to say...I am just physically sick.

I wish I could give you a big ol hug though....I am so truly sorry.

*HUG*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!