Albino Boa Stolen! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #41
KelliH
I'm sorry for you and Aurora. I just feel sick right now for you. :-(

Old 06-03-2008, 10:25 AM   #42
Roy Munson
I'm stunned speechless. I hope those that did this meet slow, torturous ends. R.I.P. Aurora.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM   #43
Double LY
Oh, Rick, I don't know how to tell you how sorry I am. I know I'm not a familiar name to you, but I read your posts all through Aurora's recovery and most recently her beautiful babies. I have shared your joy and now I feel your sadness. This is just a travesty. Lord I hope these little bastards get ratted out Stay strong, friend.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #44
Living_Skies
Just wanted to say that all of us North of the border send our condolences to you Rick, I've followed your story of Aurora for a long time on the various forums and I've felt sick since hearing of this.

I know I'm not alone up here but I'd also like to offer $100 towards your reward if you can use it.

Ryan
ryanwilker@hotmail.com

Old 06-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #45
Craigh
I had to close the page when I seen that pic. So sry Rick... Where does one donate to the reward that this scumbag gets caught ?

Old 06-03-2008, 07:12 PM   #46
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Means a lot to me, and has been a big help in me refocusing myself, and keeping my head up. Thanks hardly seems enough.

As for the fund, to be honest....I don't rightly know. I just haven't looked into it yet. It wasn't my intention to be accepting monetary donations for the cause. I wasn't really prepared for what my pal Tom laid out there. LOL And I reckon I still ain't. So, that's something I'll have to get back to you on.

I do however appreciate the offers, and like I said, your support is what has kept me going. Thanks!

Rick

Old 06-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #47
Craigh
Hey Rick,
Was thinking have you thought about contacting you local newspaper or Tv news. Its such a sad story taken you pet to the vet and having it stolen, then well you know what happened.. Just to get the word out further to all the animal lovers in your area. It might help find the kids that did such a horrific act. Again I am so sorry for your loss...

Old 06-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #48
shrap
NO FUCKING WAY

Rick man, I am at a total loss. I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks completely furious. I truly want to put a round or 13 in a person or twos knees. I am speechless. My heart goes out to you my friend.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #49
crotalusadamanteus
LOTS of non lethal, yet very painful places on the human body. Knees are just one of them.

I feel ya brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
NO FUCKING WAY

Rick man, I am at a total loss. I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks completely furious. I truly want to put a round or 13 in a person or twos knees. I am speechless. My heart goes out to you my friend.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #50
MRC31
Oh my God. Rick, I am truly sorry for your loss. This has given me a very ill feeling in my stomach. I cannot imagine what you must be going through. I have followed all of Auroras post from the breeding loan mishap to her getting sick. I don't even know what to say man, I am so very sorry to hear this.
If you need anything you have my email address, please do not hesitate to ask.

Micah

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!