SOLD!! Red Ackie Pair. Priced to move! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 12-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #1
Wedge
Red Ackie Pair. Priced to move!

Hello all,

I was hoping to be able to hold on to this pair when I move but it turns out I won't have the space and need to sell of all my monitors. The female is about a year and a half old and was purchased from an add on kingsnake. She is in perfect condition. The male was sold to me as a female originally on fauna but was very obviously a male as soon as I got him and is about three years old. He is missing most of his toes on his front left foot so please look at the pictures carefully. Otherwise he is in great condition and is a gorgeous deep red. Last time the female got eggy I believe the male ate the eggs as soon as they were laid and she is not gravid currently but eating like a pig recently so there may be something going on. The male has also showed renewed interest in breeding with here again this past week. These are both very tame ackies as I interact with them quite a bit and would make great pets or potential breeders. They are feeding on dubia roaches, crickets, and occasional pinkie mice and ground turkey. I'm pricing them at $800 plus shipping through ship your reptiles from area code 78758. The female was said to be from rare earth lines but I have no way of verifying. PM me know if you are interested.

Contact User Check User
Old 12-07-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
Andrew_AcevedoALAHerps96
Hi is the pair still available if so please contact me at 201 679 8622 seriously interested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!