BEWARE! Ron Billingsley left me hanging! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2007, 08:26 PM   #31
critical bill
What a beautiful ending......I'm gonna cry.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #32
johnmartino
I just wanted to let everyone know that I posted a few pages ago that I couldn't contact Ron. Well I just got of fthe phone with him. He wasn't blowing me off, he is just that busy and I was that far down on his list of people to call. He answered all my questions and I am confident we will be conducting business shortly.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:19 AM   #33
shrap
Well done Ron. Glad to see it.

Old 09-02-2007, 08:59 PM   #34
bigcountry
I will be glad to take Jeff's free tower. I will even pick it up.

Thanks Ron!

Old 09-02-2007, 09:20 PM   #35
ms_terese
Glad it got straightened out.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #36
patenaud
I bought a couple of displays from Ron. I told him that I was driving down to the U.S. (from Canada) to pick them up. I called ahead of time to confirm that the displays were shipped and he confirmed that they were....except they weren't....

So...there I was at a UPS store in NY 1.5 hours from home with no displays...

I called him when I was there. He was at a show and it took about another 1.5 hours before he finally confirmed that he had relied on someone else and that they weren't shipped. That's allot of waiting around.

He was always polite but I had to drive back empty handed and nothing was offered as a token. He simply said that he'd pay the difference for Express shipping.

So total time wasted. 1.5 *2 for the initial trip
1.5 * 2 for the second trip
1.5 waiting around for him to get back to me on first trip.

4.5 hours.

The experience was such a hassle that I'm now getting acrylic displays fabricated in Canada and reselling them to Canadian clients.

I only make $40.00 profit on each of them, but they sell well. That's business that would have gone to Ron...never would have thought of it if it wasn't for him. You also get what you pay for....When I brought one of the displays to a fabricator to show him what I wanted done, he immediately told me that he could never match the price because he refused to build the displays like Ron's with sharp edges, end pieces, non-polished surfaces, etc.

Denis
DenJenn Reptiles
www.pythonregius.ca

Old 03-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #37
jason79
I purchased a dwarf caiman from ron today it was a smooth transaction and the animal arived in good shape

Old 03-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #38
WALTER
Well I am glad Ron is trying to make good on all the bad deals. I would really like if he would make good on our BAD deal.
Quote:
that when anyone is unhappy, they do get a full refund.
OK Ron I would either like my full refund of $800 or my displays shipped to me in Alberta, Canada.

My problem happened back in June or July of 07. I ordered 2 sets of the keepers with raisers. 4- 5 slots and 2- 3 slots along with 2 9" towers. Ron did ship them but they were all busted up when I got them, plus I was missing the raisers. I talked with Ron and I had to ship them back to him for insurance. Not a problem I shipped them back at a cost of $180. Now this is when it all went bad. After who knows how many phone calls and emails. Ron has either sent back my money or new displays. He no longer takes phone calls or reply's back to his emails. It is really simple I would either like my money back or the new displays shipped back to me.
At this point in time I would never send anyone to Ron to get displays unless they can catch him at a show and pick them up this way. As for ordering them I would not go this way as I have been waiting a year and no such luck.

Ball is in your court now Ron.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:27 PM   #39
Allan_
[quote=Ron Billingsley;539780]

But, in closing, I would like to just metioned, that when anyone is unhappy, they do get a full refund.[/QUOTE

I guess this statement was another one of Ron's lies. I see that there are a couple threads on BOI about this scum bag. It's been almost 2 yrs, Ron and you have not sent Walter the displays he paid for nor have you even offered him a refund. I am sure that you could have found the time to resolve this in 2 yrs but I guess you were just too busy

Allan Lumb

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!