Inquiry Burke Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #31
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan T View Post
I make over $100,000 a year at my job.
What? Are you some kind of astronaut or something?

Old 04-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #32
Wrongbeach
Ha...

Well we all know who I was talking about when I said that, it was a specific person...and yet somehow Im still here....I love boas, what can I say.

Im not sure what your beef is, that second sunglow is smoking....why not just go sell it if your not into it anymore?

Paul Harb

Old 04-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #33
Bryan T
Paul,
I know the boa is smoking and I stated that I think Tom produces the best sunglows around it's just it doesn't look as RED as it did in the photo. I'm not saying Tom is a bad guy I'm just saying I think his photos are misleading on his site. I am not to have contact w/ Tom and he is not to have contact w/ me, it is settled... for all I care this post can be deleted if the moderators want to delete it. Tom has a good reputation in the business I just feel that his photos on his site mis represent what they look like in person.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #34
Bryan T
Also I want to apologize to Amanda and Tom, I should have just settled this in person and not on the BOI. He is a good guy and his boas are TOP NOTCH.... I was just angry because I felt like I was taken for my novice boa knowledge. Everyone that reads this I want you to know that Tom has a good reputation and don't let this thread tarnish it. I know they will not do business with me again and that's fine but I still want to apologize to them and everyone else for a immaturity and ignorance. Matt Crabe sorry for calling you out and being a A$$HOLE, you are a good guy and you deserve respect for what you've done for the hobby.

To everybody please know that I am sorry for being ignorant and selfish, I should have took this up with Tom man to man. I still think the boa looked nicer on his site than it did in person but the deal is done and it is over.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #35
Snakemansexotics
I know that we should stay out of this but being that we know Tom and Amanda for several years we just cant.

We will tell anyone that wants to deal with Tom or Amanda dont think twice and just do it. The animals that they produce are top quality.

Tom nor Amanda would ever take advantage of someone just because they may or may not know about snakes. They have both spent hours with people we know, people that we deal with, and people that they know are not going to bye any animals answering all there questions.

For someone to say that Tom is all about money they are wrong we have gone to Tom's house several times with cash in hand (well more then $3000.00) and after talking to him we have made several purchases that we are more then happy with. And we will keep doing business with Tom and Amanda.

Rich Parrinello
SnakeMan's Exotics
www.snakemansexotics.com

Old 04-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #36
Bryan T
anybody have anything else to say LOL

Old 04-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #37
Dave26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongbeach View Post
Here are a before and after pic of my Lipstick I got from Tom a few years ago. I actually was a little bummed when I got the snake here, I also thought it wasnt as red as the picture that Tom had sent, however i must say that I think thats just how the Lipstick develops over time, it doesnt stay RED RED....it becomes a more orange/yellow with pink highlights as it matures. I think Tom's Lipsticks are consistently the nicest sunglows produced every year and you should give it some time, I think that your animals will get better as they mature but as far as being as red as the pics i do agree with that, however I dont believe Tom is doing anything on purpose to misrepresent his animals. I do film and video work so i know a bit about photography and tricks that are used to "enhance" pics. I dont see these tricks in Tom's photos...

Paul Harb
Paul, your sunglow is awesome, I really like him.

Dave Yager

Old 04-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #38
TopNotchBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan T View Post
anybody have anything else to say LOL
Sure. Why not?

I'm on my way out the door so I'll have to make this quick.

I happen to have a substancial background with the "tiptons" and their harrassment. There is one primary entity, Matt Tipton, that is likely most likely culprit. Whether there are other entities that are actually posting/harrassing breeders is unknown. With some online searching you'll find that they have a clear-cut criminal background.

Tiptons 'schtick' is to contact a breeder and engage in conversation for as long as possible, all under the guise of it being a potential sale. He usually will request multiple updated photos of animals. In general he will just do whatever he can to get a breeder to "jump through hoops" in an effort to fulfill his inquiries. He usually will agree to a deal after lengthy negotiations. After a while he will all out cease contact. Sometimes after a while he will shoot an email back stating he got an animal elsewhere or something of that nature. Usually within a month or two after that he will get a new email address and start a new alias and continue the cycle. Fortunately, he's not the smartest apple in the bunch and is easy to spot due to poor grammar and a contual rambling about how awesome he is because he makes massive amounts of money and has a "payed for brand new truck!".

I have addresses, photos, phone numbers, etc for Tipton. On another board, after he got hostile and threatening, he was baited into scanning a copy of his tax registration for his super-cool car. As was previously stated, he has threatened a well known boa breeder and his family at one point. Having this nut-case's personal information could be useful if such threats continue.

I also have some relevant insight as to camera color accuracy but do not have time to get too technical right now. You can be certain the Burke's are not purposefully decieving ANYONE, as has been portrayed here.

Old 04-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #39
Bryan T
Ryan do you have such proof that Matt threatened this breeders family? I don't think so..... Please show me the clear cut criminal background on Matthew Tipton. You make alot of Allegations with no PROOF what so ever. If you should know my brother Matt Tipton has NEVER emailed you before, I Bryan Tipton have used his email address since the very first time I emailed you back in 07, remember we talked about your sunglows FOREVER. Matt works for a living and has a bachelors degree, he absolutly hates snakes and says they are ugly as sin and says he can't wait until the reptile ban comes into play so I'll quit spending money on them. To everyone that has received an email from mtipton@fewpb.net it was me Bryan Tipton on his email. You can look into my background and you'll find out more about me.

The truck is not all Matt owns Mr. Homsey.... try a 300+ acre farm with 3 man made lakes that is paid for.... if you don't believe me email for photos and I'll be happy to show the million dollar property he owns. I on the other hand am the so called black sheep of the family. Ryan you have the address of my mothers home not mine lol and you have a old phone number that is no longer being used. You have NOTHING actually but a rented home and a ugly pale red head wife that wears a wedding ring you bought from a 24 cent gumball machine.

So keep thinking you know somthing because you don't

Old 04-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #40
Bryan T
That's funny Ryan because you told me one time that toms photos were enhanced and were wis represented.... I saved the email if you would like me to prove it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!