Bad Guy timmy dembinsky - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
cursedj
timmy dembinsky

beware of this guy.we had agreed on a trade .he recieved my animals and never sent his. claimed the dragons i sent were not what he picked in the photos i sent (not the case at all ) one hour after getting the delivery.he said they were dark and not colorful(no kidding, in a box for 24hours in the dark lol)

regardless he said he was sending them back because i was scamming him. i tried to email him and his email has been canceled. he got my delivery on the 1st of April and i have yet to receive my dragons as of the 9th.

i have sent a complaint to the Michigan sate police and have received a reply that they will be looking into it , not sure what that means .

so be warned...... jamie karns

Old 04-10-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
I'm curious, what was he going to send in trade, and when was this trade agreed upon?

Old 04-10-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
cursedj
dembinsky1976

he had a pair of hog island boas he wanted to sell for 120.00. they were 08.i was going to buy them, and in our email conversations i had told him that i breed dragons so we agreed on the trade .

and his name on here is dembinsky1976, it appears hes never been back since.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
cursedj
dembinsky1976

it was agreed upon around the 24th of march.

4 sandfire dragons for pair of hog islands and a normal redtail yearling.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #5
TheFragginDragon
Well that's funny...I was supposed to meet him in Flint MI on 3/27/09 to pick up the female Hog Island boa for $75.00, but he backed out the night before via email (3/26/09) because he stated his father passed away Weds night (3/25/09).

Can you post any correspondance you had with him?

Old 04-10-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
Masonexotics
oh dear, that doesn't bode well!

Old 04-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #7
charmer
Thumbs down I remember that fellow...

He had contacted me about a trade for one of my albino boas and I said it wasn't quite up to my trade value and no thanks. Shortly thereafter I found the ad where he stated he had to sell them -immediately- because he could no longer keep them in his apartment. So I asked the obvious question and attached it to the ad, why would you have PM'd me to trade for yet another boa when you could not keep them in your apartment?? I was actually very polite in case he had a valid answer. He freaked out on me and threw out a few insults... hours after his little pissy fit on me he claimed they were sold to someone.
I knew that it reeked of something foul... I'm sorry you got the short end of the stick on this!
Stephanie Siebert

Old 04-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #8
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmer View Post
He had contacted me about a trade for one of my albino boas and I said it wasn't quite up to my trade value and no thanks. Shortly thereafter I found the ad where he stated he had to sell them -immediately- because he could no longer keep them in his apartment. So I asked the obvious question and attached it to the ad, why would you have PM'd me to trade for yet another boa when you could not keep them in your apartment?? I was actually very polite in case he had a valid answer. He freaked out on me and threw out a few insults... hours after his little pissy fit on me he claimed they were sold to someone.
I knew that it reeked of something foul... I'm sorry you got the short end of the stick on this!
Stephanie Siebert
It was because of that exchange that I would only do the deal in person...good thing too from the way it seems.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #9
TheFragginDragon
I've sent him an email with a link to this thread.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #10
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
I've sent him an email with a link to this thread.
Correction - I tried to send him an email (dembinsky1976@gmail.com), but it was returned, the email doesn't exist anymore.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!