Info Micro Zoo Kits Exotics -John Wieczerza - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
WebSlave
Micro Zoo Kits Exotics -John Wieczerza

This info was posted on this site and copied here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroZooKits View Post
Sorry I was in a Hurry

-John Wieczerza
Micro Zoo Kits Exotics
142 Sulky Way
Wellington, FL 33414
FAX: 561.420.6760
Before anyone initiates any contact with this person, I suggest that you read this thread in the HELL forum to see what kind of person you would be involving yourself with -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=131137. Sorry, but you will need to opt into that forum in order to read that thread. Also, his posts made while logged in under bogus accounts was removed from public view, but are available for evidence if needed.

Basically, in a nut shell, this guy got upset about getting infractions for violations from some posts he made, and in response attacked this site, the admin (me) and the mod(s) involved with him. That got him banned for 30 days. In response, he has created multiple new identities to bypass the ban and under those bogus accounts attacking everyone involved in that thread. He is also threatening to cause harm to this website..

Quote:
To the Admin.
If you want me gone from this site then remove ALL my posts. Simple as that.
They are my intellectual property and I have the right to ask they be removed. It's not hard, all you have to do is search for a user's name ie. MicroZooKits, and then click "Delete all Users Posts". How is that so hard? You have the balls to delete my individual messages. I think you just want to screen the content that's in your favor. Seriously Rich don't make this into some bull**** I know you have better things to do then keep deleting cyberjunk off of your site.

Unless you have a magic tool that can detect an anonymous proxy you're wasting your time with the bans. Anyone can post this site's URL up on a few places and you will be overwhelmed with bots spamming all over your site. I suggest you come to a compromise.
Quote:
Actually since you still don't know, the only bull**** I ever posted was in the HELL forum for FaunaClassifieds. what percentage of the Worldwide Reptile Community do you think reads the posts in Fauna's Hell forum?

Less then 1% Genius.

Who are you people kidding.
This does nothing to my personal reputation what so ever.
On the other hand by not accepting my fair compromise you end up with a problem that could spread to the rest of your board. It's your decision to keep it going. It really doesn't affect me one bit. I have plenty of free time this week we could get real creative.
Emphasis added by me, and the profanity was removed.

If I'm not mistaken, this person is threatening actions that are a violation of federal law concerning telecommunications abuse, so if harm does come to this site, Mr. Wieczerza will be the prime suspect. I feel that it is in everyone's best interests that I make his threats known publicly in case he truly carries them out and causes damage here.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
Gary O
Rich that there is a threat to your server and Datacenter. I would contact your DC and give them the info for this person. With flooding the server with spam he is also flooding the network. Which could infact shut down a rack if this server is in a rack. This is a big no no.

All over this person not being able to follow a few simple rules. WOW

Old 04-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #3
Ken Harbart
Looks like little Johnny isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.To begin with, he's made criminal threats and has displayed a gross ignorance of intellectual property law.

It's always interesting to watch the mentally unstable implode.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:03 AM   #4
Ken Harbart
Since he's made criminal threats against both the server and against individuals, I would suggest contacting the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office so he can be on their radar as well. The phone number for the District 8 office is (561)753-8547 and for HQ is (561)688-3000.

Additionally, his ISP can be brought into the loop.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:47 AM   #5
spawn
I was playing on a video game server the other day (CS) and someone threatened to do a DDOS attack on the server if they banned him. He was banned in 10 seconds. One of the admins was joking about how unrealistic and antiquated a DDOS attack was, which confused the hell outta' me. The server went down in the next 60 seconds...

DDOS attacks are real and still very, very plausible in today's cyberspace. You should take the threat seriously, Rich. I hope you can track down an ISP, which would be the quickest way to get rid of him. If he's using randomly generated proxies, eventually he might stumble upon a not-so-good proxy and give away too much information about his location.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
lamprophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn View Post
I was playing on a video game server the other day (CS) and someone threatened to do a DDOS attack on the server if they banned him. He was banned in 10 seconds. One of the admins was joking about how unrealistic and antiquated a DDOS attack was, which confused the hell outta' me. The server went down in the next 60 seconds...

DDOS attacks are real and still very, very plausible in today's cyberspace. You should take the threat seriously, Rich. I hope you can track down an ISP, which would be the quickest way to get rid of him. If he's using randomly generated proxies, eventually he might stumble upon a not-so-good proxy and give away too much information about his location.
Yes, attacks are quite real. The gaming forums I am a part of have been attacked numerous times by people we have banned on the servers and/or forums. It is not unusual for the forums to get hit hard enough to bring them down for 24 hours or more. Take it seriously, even if you suspect he has no clue where to begin, because when it happens, it can be Hell.

Mike Stockton

Old 04-17-2009, 05:26 AM   #7
DAND
Quote:
They are my intellectual property and I have the right to ask they be removed.
Sounds like his intellectual property was removed long ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!