For Sale Rhacodactylus Leachianus (Leachie) – GT Cross from Leapin Leachies Lineage ($375) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
Chahouas
Rhacodactylus Leachianus (Leachie) – GT Cross from Leapin Leachies Lineage ($375)

I have a young Rhacodactylus Leachianus (“Leachie”) of unknown GT locale available for sale. It was born on September 26, 2012 and currently weighs 12 grams. The parents were acquired from Steve Cemelli at Leapin Leachies and they each weigh more than 300 grams, so this should be a large gecko!

I am asking $375 delivered to the White Plains Reptile Expo on February 24, 2013, or a mutually convenient time before the show in the same general area as the show. Shipping is not currently available, but if you’re very interested and not local, please read the terms at the bottom of the ad very carefully before messaging me.

Parents:

I have a strong preference not to ship, however if I do, the following terms must be met - please read them carefully!

1) Buyer pays a non-refundable 25 percent deposit via PayPal to hold the animal until shipping weather arrives. This deposit will not be returned for any reason other than if the animal dies in my possession while I'm waiting to ship; in that case, I will refund half the deposit (and provide the remains of the animal as proof if necessary).
2) Buyer pays all shipping costs from Ship Your Reptile, which uses FedEx overnight delivery. Shipping usually costs about $50.
3) In addition, Ship your reptile offers insurance on the shipping that the buyer can choose to pay for. Please note that this insurance covers the cost of the animal and the shipping fees IF the shipment arrives late (usually by 10:00am, although later in some areas).
4) Buyer assumes ALL LIABILITY - I do not offer any health guarantees on animals that have been shipped (and either does Ship Your Reptiles if the animal arrives on time); I'm very confident that my animals are in excellent health when they leave my hands and I am willing to provide pictures of the animals and packaging before mailing them. In addition, if necessary, I can take a video using my phone (no promises on quality, but I will try my best).
5) There is a $25 surcharge for my time and the expenses related to caring for the animal while we wait for shipping weather to arrive and packaging it properly. If the animal can be shipped within 7 days of the date on which we agree to a sale, there will be a $15 surcharge only (i.e., handling fee and packaging materials).
6) Buyer must have paid for the animal in full and funds must clear before I ship the animal. Buyer must have paid for the animal in full no later than 150 days after the receipt of initial deposit; if not, the initial deposit will be forfeited and I will re-list the animal for sale.
7) I am willing to take guidance on what constitutes reasonable temperatures (high and low at departure and arrival locations) from the buyer, but ultimately I have final say. In addition, I will work with the buyer to determine a mutually convenient time for shipment.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!