For Sale female VPI Striped Female Borneo Short Tail - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 12-28-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
repsrul
female VPI Striped Female Borneo Short Tail

or sale, my female VPI Striped Female Borneo Short Tail. She has never been breed. She has never bitten or struck at me. One thing she is very very food aggresive. She is just under 15 pounds. The pictures shown for size comparison. There is one of her in the tub and the other in a 32 quart bin (NOT WHERE SHE IS HOUSED). I am asking $475 plus shipping. It is currently to cold to ship her but I can deliver her or she can be picked up. I am in Northern New Jersey. For delivery the first 15 miles are free. After the first 15 miles I will charge an additional $20 per 10 miles after the first 15 miles. I can also deliver to any local expo I am attending free of charge. I do offer payment plans, this is something we can talk about.

Any questions you have private message me or email me at theserpentshanty@gmail.com. I can deliver them to any of the local Reptile Expos.

Thank you
Jay
The Serpent Shanty
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!