For Sale Rest of my collection sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
dbeando
Exclamation Rest of my collection sale

Hey everyone, i am in a tight spot, i was moving across country but it didnt end up working out, and where i may be going i cant keep any animals, so im forced to clean house. im trying to find other arrangements but any sales made will be final regardless. please text me any questions at 508-868-2845 or email me at dbeando23@yahoo.com
thanks in advance as far as shipping goes it should be possible by the end of the month, its just to cold overnight still.

Im gonna start with vegan cupcake, im asking 550 shipped just like i paid for her, she was gravid from screamer when i got her, she laid 1 clutch a few months ago and has been in cooling since then. any questions let me know

(pics from erica thanks)
Here is the link to her page on crown jewels website - http://www.crownjewelreptiles.com/animals/view/33

I have alot of babies for sale from various pairing, due to the fact i need to move these guys im going to price them between $40 and $125 for the really nice ones. reds, oranges, partial pin, really funky tiger phantom pinner, all sorts of stuff dont be shy to ask and make some offers i need to move these guys!
Thanks everyone
see terms and conditions on website below
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=308446

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!