Inquiry on Herps Ect? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:37 AM   #1
lcchavez
Inquiry on Herps Ect?

I saw a few things they had on ad on kingsnake and came over here to find out about them but no luck.

Thanks,
Louie

Old 02-11-2006, 01:29 PM   #2
DRUSS
My opinion

His name is Carson (don't remember the last name off the top of my head). he had contacted me last year about buying a pair of Graziani pastels from me. He haggled me for a few weeks on getting a good deal for a pair. Once a price was agreed upon, it took him a couple of weeks to get payment to me. He wound up sending me two bad checks. he refused to answer emails and phone calls after that. I guess he changed his mind about buying them.

In my opinion, I wouldn't do business with this guy again.

I'm not saying he is a bad guy, just not one of those I'm going to deal with again. I can't speak for any one else.

Joe Russell

Old 03-06-2006, 02:33 PM   #4
RyanT
I completed a deal with Carson about a week and a half ago and the animals I got are perfect. Couldn't be happier with them and being that he lives about 10 minutes from me, I wouldn't hesitate for a minute if it came to doing another deal with him. Just wanted to leave some deserved positive feedback.

Old 03-10-2006, 02:43 PM   #5
BallPython777
A good friend of mine bought a pair of het ghosts from him last summer, both animals turned out to be males. His prices are so cheap it would make me suspicious. You get what you pay for, good luck dealing with this guy. Mark Petros

Old 03-10-2006, 07:20 PM   #6
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPython777
A good friend of mine bought a pair of het ghosts from him last summer, both animals turned out to be males. His prices are so cheap it would make me suspicious. You get what you pay for, good luck dealing with this guy. Mark Petros
You meant (Guys)? There is more then one person that uses that account. I bought a nice female that turned into a male when I got it.Ticks and all, I wouldn't Buy from any of them again..

John Stranahan

Old 03-17-2006, 10:53 AM   #7
speedingbandit
Just goes to show ya that someone who has cheap prices has cheap animals also. Or they are just tryin to make a faster buck without really taking pride in happy customers or healthy animals... You do get what ya pay for, im very proud of this site for everyones sake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc