Herps Etc. / Carson Phelps GOOD GUY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #31
herpsetc
wes
i won't change anything unless it needs to be changed.
i won't give either of those 2 guys with the ball morph issue anything because i need PROOF.if they give me proof i'll take care of them
if he contacts me i'll give him $75 for the shipping and thats it.
point blank
carson phelps

Old 11-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #32
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
wes
i won't change anything unless it needs to be changed.
i won't give either of those 2 guys with the ball morph issue anything because i need PROOF.if they give me proof i'll take care of them
if he contacts me i'll give him $75 for the shipping and thats it.
point blank
carson phelps
I'd like to believe you phelps.

I'd like to see a pig fly too.

Why don't YOU be proactive and contact them to get things taken care of?

Afterall, it's YOUR broken word that's out there.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:22 PM   #33
ravensgait
Come on Carson, remember those 5 Emeralds I bought from you a few years back?? One was dead when I got them(crushed under the others in the box) all were dead within a week. Called you as soon as I unpacked them and was told you'd take care of it.. Tried contacting you after they all died and guess what you didn't take my calls and never returned my emails. Guess those photos of dead snakes I sent never got there ! yeah right...

So come on, you and everyone here knows that you don't deal with the problem deals you've made, you just try to blow them off and hope future customers don't find out about them.. Randy

Old 11-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #34
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Come on Carson, remember those 5 Emeralds I bought from you a few years back?? One was dead when I got them(crushed under the others in the box) all were dead within a week. Called you as soon as I unpacked them and was told you'd take care of it.. Tried contacting you after they all died and guess what you didn't take my calls and never returned my emails. Guess those photos of dead snakes I sent never got there ! yeah right...

So come on, you and everyone here knows that you don't deal with the problem deals you've made, you just try to blow them off and hope future customers don't find out about them.. Randy
Uh oh, Carson.....a real live person, right here, saying you screwed him over. You going to call him a liar too?

And Steve, I'd change my avatar, but The Farce, errrrr.....Force won't let me.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #35
Cat_72
Here's one of my personal favortie Carson stories.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eajohnstone
The ad was for a "low white pied" which he had priced at only $2000! I was very excited and decided to change my original plan because this deal was too good to be true. Of course, it turns out that this deal was in fact too good to be true...

I sent carson the money and he sent me the snake via DHL. When I got the snake I decided to take some pictures and send it to some other breeders and sure enough they told me that I had been scammed! I did not have a pied in my possession but rather a spectacular ringer. I'd post a picture but I don't know how. Basically he has a solid white ring that's about 1 inch by 1 inch that circumvents his body. He looks very similar to the ringer in NERDs book.

So, I had just spent $2000 on a snake that is not worth more than a few hundred dollars, if that. Needless to say I was very upset! I tried calling Carson, emailing Carson, responding to his other ads and I did not hear anything from him. I contacted my local police station but because I had very little information on Mr. Phelps there was little I could do. $2000 is a lot of money in my mind but apparently it would have cost me several times that in order to hire a private investigator and to pay my legal fees if I ended up tracking Carson down and bringing him to court. Since I cannot really afford to pay these costs, I decided to chalk this experience up to a very expensive "lesson learned."

Then about a month ago I get a call during dinner from a collection agency. Apparently Carson sent the snake to me COD even though we agreed that the $2000 included shipping costs. As it turns out DHL screwed up and never contacted me about this outstanding debt and as a result they turned over the debt to a collection agency. DHL and the collection agency advised me to pay the debt because these types of "scammers" were impossible to track down and that my credit score would be hurt even more if I didn't pay it immediately. So, I decided to pay the bill.

To summarize, I am out several hundred dollars on a misrepresented snake, I had to pay shipping costs even though he was supposed to, my credit score was damaged as a result, and I still have not heard from Carson in over 7 months. In retrospect I should have been more knowledgeable about ringers but to be perfectly honest I did not know that ringers could look so much like low-white pieds to the untrained eye. Additionally, I should have been more suspicious of a $2000 pied for sale when every other male pied was at least $4000. Now I know better and never again will I be scammed by someone in this industry!
He DID eventually repay her $2000.00, but only with a little helpful "urging" from Paul Wyble. But yet another case of a SERIOUSLY misrepresented animal, also shipped COD without the buyer's knowledge, when shipping was supposedly included in the price of the animal.

Nah, ne never does anything wrong though.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #36
Lucille
Quote:
LOOK YOU GUYS CAN TALK THIS AND THAT ALL DAY LONG,BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M STILL COUNTING MY CASH FROM THE REPTILE I SOLD.

CARSON PHELPS
Randy says you are counting his cash from 5 dead emeralds. That's a lot of cash. He notified you, he sent pix.

Carson, you need to make things right with the people who haven't received value from you. You need to send Randy 5 more emeralds.

Quote:
no i didn't keep my word
Carson, how are you expecting future business after you said that?

Old 11-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #37
Wilomn
I'm going to go out on a limb here lucille, and ASSume that Randy does NOT want any more animals from the thief, er scumbag, er liar....hmmmmm, ah here it is, all around good guy choke choke gargle gasp, carson "watch me pull a mr. clark" phelps.

Cash would do a world of good for poor Randy's soul though.

Come on phelps, quit pissing around and do the right thing.

Some "big breeders" have told you it's the right thing to do.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #38
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
all around good guy choke choke gargle gasp, carson "watch me pull a mr. clark" phelps.
Wes, why would you drag my name into this! all you and your Toadies are doing is telling lies about me and anyone you guys choose to. just think what you could accomplish if you were not sitting on a computer all day and nite.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:22 PM   #39
herpsetc
as far as the emerald tree boas go,that was many many years ago.
i remenber one being crushed in the box do to shipping but the other 4 died i don't think so.
these were fresh wc snakes if they don't make it thats nature there wc.
i never received pictures of dead etb's.
when i imported etb i didn't give a guarentee.i only recently started giving guarentee because i deal with cb snakes only.
i'll do something for randy as far as 1 of the ebt because i do remenber that but 1 week later all 4 died .thats a tough one calling wont cut it pix etc etc would have been alot better
i'll take care of the 1 etb
i'm not into ebt's but i'm sure i can contact someone that does and i can have it drop shipped to.
email me and lmk what you want to do
herpsetc@yahoo.com

i never said i was an angel!!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy Peterson
if i'm wrong i'll take care of it. do i have to say this 50 times
if i'm not,don't count on it.

carson

Old 11-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #40
herpsetc
i love computer tough guys.
name calling etc etc

carson phelps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc