Herps etc Carson Phelps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
varanidfan
Herps etc Carson Phelps

I just purchased 1.2 golden greek tortoises from him. All of the animals are eating out of the box and are in Fantastic condition. I have no doubt they will be long term healthy captives. The price was more than fair and the customer service was promt and flawless. There was a small hiccup with the first shipment which was fixed the very next business day. All in all i would never hesitate doing business with herps etc a.k.a Carson Phelps again.

thanks Carson!

Scott Moser

Old 05-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
reptileking
Ive known Carson now for almost 2 yrs and hes always done right by me..Ive been to his house and seen his snake room which was very clean.. His collection was well kept and he had a nice variety of different mutations..

I know Carson has alot of negative press on here and this would deter others from wanting to deal w/ him.. I on the other hand was one to give him the benefit of the doubt and dealt w/ him in person and will do so again in the the near future.. Past is the past, has anyone been wronged by him recently?

Im not trying to side w/ Carsons past as it was b4 i knew him, just wanted to let potential customers know that not all his dealings go sour..

Thx,

Steve Winkler
www.SteveWinklerReptiles.com

Old 05-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Ed Clark
I met Carson today for the first time.

He purchased some racks from me and it was an excellant transaction with no surprises.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #5
crazycarl
Great guy

I just received a Male Butter Ball, a female spider and 2 ghost hondurans. They all got here safe and sound. It was smooth transaction and I won't hesitate to do business with him again. I've read the other threads before this one and I think everyone deserves a second chance. He has never done me wrong and we've been doing business for over a year now. Great guy with great service. Better yet great animals. Thanks
Carl
Ack's Exotic Pets

Old 06-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
steelersdiehard
A++ ALL THE WAY

I have purchased and sold Carson many animals and not a problem one!! He's a great guy do not hesitate!

Brent
BRB Reptiles

Old 06-21-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
geckos70
I traded Carson a wholesale lot of GTPs that I produced for a pretty rare species of turtle not to long ago, they arrived in great shape. I would do business with him again. Thanks Michael

Old 06-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #8
ravensgait
Funny how if there are no problems during the deal, Carson is a stand up guy but if something goes a little wrong he'll Screw ya.. You know the saying it's how you manage the deals gone wrong that shows who you are.. Guess you are not much Carson...

Michael I am surprised .. Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc