Herps Etc Question - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:38 PM   #31
critical bill
of = off

Sorry for the mispell Chrissy.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:53 PM   #32
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Are you so dumb that you cannot decipher what Carson is trying to articulate in writing?

Writting is spelled writing. More than likely he used a fast reply which doesn't offer the spell check function. Its a button and not a key. Now instead of being an asshole and pissing of the wee wee pad like Carson did, why don't you be a good boy and explain to Carson where he can find that spell check button.

Well after years of looking in your mirror ,I'm glad you can recognize me.
And why did you feel the need piss here?If what i hear is correct you have your own pissing problems as well.I'm sure you cant hit a wee pad let alone a water bowl either old timer.
If you had any bite left in you, you'd be focusing in on this scammers ass instead of gnawing,(or would gumming be a better word) my leg.

And since your so well versed at reading and understanding gibberish ,why don't you enlighten me as to what the little scammer was saying.

And Carson...if your going to be lazy when you post spell correctly so the people that don't understand gibberish ,understand the new bullshit story your trying to unload.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:58 PM   #33
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
of = off

Sorry for the mispell Chrissy.
Not a problem LIL' WILLIE

Old 08-31-2006, 05:43 PM   #34
herpsetc
Talking spelling

Dear
Mr.Frank

This isue isn't about spelling,this is about business.
You Don't Have to be a great speller to breed nor sell reptiles.
do me a favor please send me your phone number (PLEASE).
I'm Not a scammer at all,if i post a snake i have it for sale.
If its a het it will come with doc's etc etc
i'm just trying to get a few things taken care of on here and that's it.
I sell reptile at a great price and if some one decides not to buy because of the BOI,hey thats there loss.It will sell either way. maybe not here but kingsnake,reptile shows etc etc........
you can buy a pastel ball for $600 from someone else
or you can by the same pastel ball for $400 from me.
why pay the extra money????????????
It will be healthy or you'll get your money back.
how can you go wrong.
so chris
instead of bashing my on-line be a man and CALL ME OR SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND I"LL CALL U
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! carson phelps
herps etc

Old 08-31-2006, 06:02 PM   #35
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Well after years of looking in your mirror ,I'm glad you can recognize me.
And why did you feel the need piss here?If what i hear is correct you have your own pissing problems as well.I'm sure you cant hit a wee pad let alone a water bowl either old timer.
If you had any bite left in you, you'd be focusing in on this scammers ass instead of gnawing,(or would gumming be a better word) my leg.

And since your so well versed at reading and understanding gibberish ,why don't you enlighten me as to what the little scammer was saying.

And Carson...if your going to be lazy when you post spell correctly so the people that don't understand gibberish ,understand the new bullshit story your trying to unload.
Wow what a comeback. A rather long reply but thank you for answering my first question. Dumb it is.

I do understand that you're trying to make a name for yourself as a heavy hitter on fauna, but Carson actually is requesting the chance to make things right for his customers and himself. The heaviest of hitters would encourage him down that road. I know I think he should be afforded the opprotunity. If he is genuine in his desire to do just that then I cant see trying to infuriate him over the common misspelling of words that are easily fixed and rearranged in the intelligent readers mind. This only seems to escape you so hence to me you are without doubt the dumbest fuck this board has seen in quite a long time. I'd say simply that you're a troll but that would be a step up and one you don't seem well prepared to take at this time.

Scammers, real scammers, will hardly ever actively participate in threads or show any real desire to make things right when they do. Maybe with some more effort Chrissy you'll run him and ruin any chance of his customers receiving satisfaction right off the board.

Keep up the good work dickhead.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:12 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
so chris
instead of bashing my on-line be a man and CALL ME OR SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND I"LL CALL U
Carson, just try and make things right with your customers and don't worry about the criticism of your spelling. Anyone who is anyone on fauna knows far better than to nit pick about a persons typing skills. Maybe he was beaten up by Mavis Beacon with a typewriter as a child.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:20 PM   #37
herpsetc
Hey
Chuck
thanx for you thread imput!!!!!!
if you are ever interested in any ball morphs call me i'll take of you, and anyone else that would like to buy from me aswell.
herps etc
carson S Phelps

from NEW JERSEY

Old 08-31-2006, 06:33 PM   #38
Bill_Leverton
Carson, I have to agree with Chuck, Dude Just make everything right and the past will be just that ........In the past Good luck.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:34 PM   #39
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
Hey
Chuck
thanx for you thread imput!!!!!!
if you are ever interested in any ball morphs call me i'll take of you, and anyone else that would like to buy from me aswell.
herps etc
carson S Phelps

from NEW JERSEY
Thanks for that offer but I'm a Boa Guy

Old 08-31-2006, 06:46 PM   #40
dragondealer00
last i heard we stop playing those games is grade school but i guess some people never grow up it takes real life experances to grow up and if mommy and daddy are holding your hand the hole way i guess you cant experance anything to stop being a kid so i think it is past someones bed time lol.....
carson hurry up and send me the fucking pics of the het g-stripe and ill shoot you my pics fucker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc