Carson (herps Unlimited)-- EXCELLENT GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
worldismarble
Carson (herps Unlimited)-- EXCELLENT GUY

This was awhile ago, but Carson from herps UNL sold me a baby burmese star tortoise for an extremely good price. He was there to answer all of my questions, and to date, he is one of my favorite dealers of all time. THanks Carson.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble
This was awhile ago, but Carson from herps UNL sold me a baby burmese star tortoise for an extremely good price. He was there to answer all of my questions, and to date, he is one of my favorite dealers of all time. THanks Carson.

Would you please give us Carsons full name.
I am curious if its the same person im thinking of.
Thank you.

Old 11-02-2006, 12:31 PM   #3
worldismarble
Carson Phelps

Old 11-02-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
christopher66
Well,good for you.I'm glad theres at least one person out there that had a good experience with Carson Phelps.
You would do very well to consider your-self lucky.
Since Carson's track record is not that stellar.
If you do a search on Carson Phelps name you may be surprised to learn just how many did not fair so well with him .

I wonder,has Carson made good on reimbursing the people that were not pleased with their transactions with him ?
I haven't heard from them,or him for awhile.

Just wondering?

Old 11-02-2006, 05:09 PM   #5
worldismarble
Sorry bro, I don't know what you are talking about. In fact, the burmese star that I got from Carson is one of my favorite tortoises. Carson drove all the way up from DELAWARE to New York (where I live) just to deliver it to me, because he cares about his animals and his customers.

In fact, ever since, whenever I have been looking for something rare and exotic, Carson is the first person I turn to because his prices are lower than dirt.

Old 11-02-2006, 05:16 PM   #6
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble
Sorry bro, I don't know what you are talking about. In fact, the burmese star that I got from Carson is one of my favorite tortoises. Carson drove all the way up from DELAWARE to New York (where I live) just to deliver it to me, because he cares about his animals and his customers.

In fact, ever since, whenever I have been looking for something rare and exotic, Carson is the first person I turn to because his prices are lower than dirt.

You are in the minority.Bro.

Old 11-02-2006, 06:08 PM   #7
ravensgait
LOL well ya might want to do some reading here and put on a flame retardant suit as there seems to be a number of people who haven't been really happy with their deals with Carson.. Unless he moved recently he lives in New Jersey. Randy

Old 11-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #8
CMCreptiles
Chris, This guy just opens an account and his first post is about Carson Phelps sounds a little fishy to me. But back to the point NO Carson has not made this right with me yet.
He did call me and told me he was going to send me 2 female pastels to make things right with me and we agreed on that but he wanted to get them feeding good first. On the 17th he did email me and told me they are feeding good now. And would ship them out to me that week. Well, that week went by and no snakes so i called him and he told me Tue or Wednesday of this week. still no snakes or email or call from him.

hi craig
there both feeding great
but i might have to ship them to u
i'm not sure if i'm going to the show
i'm going on the rd for work
i'm leaving today
i should be back by fri
i'm not sure
but either way i'll ship next week
sometime
send me your number again
thanx
carson

Old 11-02-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
willykink
Carson making things right...

Well,

Carson, after weeks and weeks of waiting, finally did reimburse me for the cost of shipping an animal postage due after us both agreeing that shipping would be included in the cost of the animal that I sent him. Even though he did make things right, after a fashion, with me, I would still issue a warning if anyone is thinking of dealing with this individual in the future.

Brad

Old 11-03-2006, 09:54 AM   #10
pfan151
I recently bought a Lesser from Carson. My deal went very smooth. I got a great price and I had my animal within 2 days of Carson receiving my payment. Since receiving my snake she has not turned down a meal and is growing like a weed. I am not doubting any of your guys negative experiences, but my transaction went great and I would not have any problems buying from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc