Carson Phelps (herps unl)-- CAUTION - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2006, 02:22 PM   #11
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tortoise Company
I am upset because he PROMISED that he would settle this me. As such, it is really strange to ignore emails and phone calls after such a promise.

Not with Carson its not,thats what he does.
You knew about him before you made the deal with him,why are you looking for condolences here?
You said you spoke highly of him in other posts,yet i cant find them.But i do vaguly remember your name standing up for and defending him in the past so i m not sure how you did that when i cant find those posts.

You should not have done buisness with him,you knew what could happen if you did .Sorry about your luck ,but you were aware what kind of scammer and thief Carson was from the start.
Next time read what is already written about Carson,hes a thief and a liar.

Do a search here on his name.Hes had much written about him.

Tough luck kid.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:07 PM   #12
Mooing Tricycle
Since no money has exchanged hands, and you have not done business with him as of yet, i see no reason why you should be upset and posting a thread about him on the BOI just yet. Give the man some time. Maybe hes away with family, or on vacation?

Old 12-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #13
pfan151
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Not with Carson its not,thats what he does.
You knew about him before you made the deal with him,why are you looking for condolences here?
You said you spoke highly of him in other posts,yet i cant find them.But i do vaguly remember your name standing up for and defending him in the past so i m not sure how you did that when i cant find those posts.

You should not have done buisness with him,you knew what could happen if you did .Sorry about your luck ,but you were aware what kind of scammer and thief Carson was from the start.
Next time read what is already written about Carson,hes a thief and a liar.

Do a search here on his name.Hes had much written about him.

Tough luck kid.
Way to over react! No one was scammed in this instance. This thread should not even exist. To start a bad guy post because some one is not returning your calls as quickly as you would like when no money has even changed hands is ridiculous IMO. Might not be the best way to run a business but it does not warrant a bad guy post.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:37 PM   #14
christopher66
Theres something fishy about this thread.

Carson is a known scammer.

Hey Carson! Have you payed back and settled up with the people that you lied too.?

Or is this thread another one of your little games to get people to forget about the way you do buisness.

Remember Caron you and i have spoken before on the phone.
Any time someone brings up your name ill be there.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:47 PM   #15
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfan151
Way to over react! No one was scammed in this instance. This thread should not even exist. To start a bad guy post because some one is not returning your calls as quickly as you would like when no money has even changed hands is ridiculous IMO. Might not be the best way to run a business but it does not warrant a bad guy post.

The guy who started this thread has said he stuck up for Carson in the past,and so have you..many times.
I think this is just a way to get him of the hook , again.
Its all smoke and mirrors .

Old 12-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #16
pfan151
Quote:
Theres something fishy about this thread.

Carson is a known scammer.

Hey Carson! Have you payed back and settled up with the people that you lied too.?

Or is this thread another one of your little games to get people to forget about the way you do buisness.

Remember Caron you and i have spoken before on the phone.
Any time someone brings up your name ill be there.
I have searched the BOI for threads about him and have seen a few people with negative experiences but I don't see any instances where he actually "scammed" someone. It also seems that he tried to make any bad deals right from what I saw. I have bought a Lesser Ball python from him and to this day it is my best feeding snake. I also so quite a few other people mention having good experieces with him while reading through the BOI posts. I think calling him a "known scammer" is a bit of a stretch but that is just my opinion as someone who has actually bought an animal from him.

Old 12-20-2006, 03:59 PM   #17
christopher66
the tortoise company ( thread starter ) is also " worldismarble " ,he is running two Member names , and had started a good guy thread under the later name in defence of Carson in November.

So either this guy "Ici Li " who is the thread starter The tortoise co,is a different person then "ici Li " who is "Worldismarble " orrrrr
their both the same person trying a little scam.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:04 PM   #18
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfan151
I have searched the BOI for threads about him and have seen a few people with negative experiences but I don't see any instances where he actually "scammed" someone. It also seems that he tried to make any bad deals right from what I saw. I have bought a Lesser Ball python from him and to this day it is my best feeding snake. I also so quite a few other people mention having good experieces with him while reading through the BOI posts. I think calling him a "known scammer" is a bit of a stretch but that is just my opinion as someone who has actually bought an animal from him.
Stop just stop ....you are trying to stand up for someone that has a very long track record here on the BOI as a person that does not hold up his end of the deal.Someone that has misrepresented himself and his animals.
That is a scammer.
Anyone doing buisness with him run a great risk of getting ripped off by him.It has been proven.
And to this day there are still more peope out there that will agree with me then not.

Old 12-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #19
pfan151
Quote:
I think this is just a way to get him of the hook , again.
Its all smoke and mirrors .

Smoke and mirrors??? Are you calling me a liar?
I don't think I am necessarily sticking up for him, I think he was wrong in those instances. I just stated in other threads that my experience with him was a good one. Am I only allowed to post if I had a bad experience with him? Have you ever purchased anything from him? I am not friends with Carson if that is what you are trying to imply. I have never spoken to him other than for about 10 minutes when buying my snake.

Pic of the snake I received from Carson

Old 12-20-2006, 04:21 PM   #20
christopher66
Nice animal...but as ive said in the past ,you are in the minority .
Consider yourself lucky.

Next time try to take the right sentence out of context.
If i was going to call you a liar....i would'nt mince words.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc